Remote Enterprise Programmer-Automotive focus
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Calling all Remote Principal Blockchain Consultants for
This Jobot Job is hosted by Mordy Ornguze
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $120,000 - $200,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are looking for a highly talented and experienced principal
consultant in Automotive solutions to help our customers build
dynamic supply chains on our enterprise blockchain platform.
Why join us?
Benefits and Perks
- Attractive compensation (salary + bonus + equity)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Flexible working hours
Role and Responsibilities
As the Principal Blockchain Consultant for Automotive, you will
provide subject matter expertise in Automotive on topics like
Industry 4.0, supply chain optimization, or compliance for example.
You will manage Atlas use cases and reference implementations,
ensure their promotion and adoption, and lead projects to secure
our customers and partners success.
- Engage with your industry ecosystem to drive awareness for our
- Develop and lead demos at key industry events & customer
- Lead consulting missions working closely with our product
- Lead industry solution design, integration, and support
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst Atlas
- Willingness to adapt to international time zones and travel up
to 40% when safe
- You must be interested in solving problems that have never been
solved before, and passionate about delivering business value from
- Minimum 3 years' experience as solution lead or application
manager optimizing core processes from back-end systems to trading
partners for automotive ecosystems
- Proficient in at least one mainstream application (MES, ERP,
TMS, ---) and one EDI standard
- Desire and ability to rapidly learn new technologies, put them
in practice with tough deadlines, and work through challenging
- Practical development experience with most of the
- Enterprise programming language such as Golang, Java, C/C++,
- REST API, XML and JSON schemas.
- SQL database (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, etc.)
- Information Security concept and cryptography theory
- Middleware software technologies (WebSphere, Mulesoft, WSO2,
- Cloud platform (Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, etc.)
- Agile software development methodology and tools (Jenkins, Git,
- Possess strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication
- Able to work in a very fluid and fast-paced environment with
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Columbus , Remote Enterprise Programmer-Automotive focus, IT / Software / Systems , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!