Posted on: August 7, 2022
At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved
seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge
healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors
and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team
that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social
support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through
our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These
values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, youll help
inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of
healthcare and well-being experiences and create the
never-before-seen!Overview:The Solutions Software Engineer (Dev
Ops) will be responsible for working with business stakeholders,
and the Information Technology and Services (IT&S) Department
to identify and define business needs that require developed
technology solutions to achieve business outcomes. Working within
WelbeHealth architecture standards and design patterns, the
Solutions Engineer is responsible for the development, quality
assurance, implementation, and maintenance of solutions components
which fulfill prioritized business use cases. This role leverages
agile life cycle for solutions deployment and data integration in
all projects as well as objectively assessing quality and logistics
production readiness.The Solutions Engineer regularly and directly
collaborates with the data architecture, security service,
application management, infrastructure management, and customer
service teams. Collaborates effectively with colleagues and
stakeholders to promote the WelbeHealth values, team culture and
mission.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adhere to WelbeHealth Agile DevOps processes, tools, and
environments for requirements capture, architecture and design,
construction, quality assurance, code and documentation version
control, production deployment, troubleshooting, and change
- Responsible for requirement analysis; including documentation
of business requirements, use cases, user stories, data dictionary,
business rules, security requirements, and reporting
- Establish subject matter expertise in healthcare business
operations to inform business and functional requirements
development and test case planning.
- Development, quality assurance, and implementation of solutions
components including detailed design, construction, and unit
testing of functional logic, data integration and transformation,
reporting and visualization, user interface, and overall user
- Ongoing support, maintenance, and enhancements of solutions
including monitoring, performance optimization, and troubleshooting
per production DevOps procedures.
- Report and visualization design, development, and
- Understand solutions architecture and data model to perform
quality assurance and troubleshooting of solutions logic and data
integration for production readiness.
- Build Enterprise-level mobile solutions, utilizing best
practices within Power Platform Community such as PowerApps,
PowerApps Portals, Power BI, CDS/Data verse, and Power
- Adept at leveraging new approaches to solutions for system
design and functionality.
- Responsible for ensuring all developed solution architecture is
consistent with WelbeHealth architecture and applicable
regulations, rules, policies, security protocols, and procedures
relevant to WelbeHealth operations as defined by the Regulatory and
Compliance, Quality Improvement, and Security teams.
- Complete all required documentation in a timely and accurate
- Protect privacy and maintain confidentiality of all company
procedures and information about team members, participants, and
- Follow WelbeHealth policies and procedures and participate in
any required Quality Improvement activities, staff training and
- Communicate regularly with Supervisor and team regarding
workload and priorities.
- Timely completion of all mandated trainings and education.
- Timely completion of all mandated occupational health
screenings as needed.
- Exercises flexibility in performing assignments as business
needs evolve.Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of three years professional experience in web,
distributed systems, SaaS, or cloud-based solutions
- Minimum of three years agile lifecycle solutions
- Scrum framework for agile feature deployment.
- Detailed designs supporting user stories,
- Sprint-based construction and unit testing,
- Participation in DevOps integration, quality assurance, and
- Demonstrated knowledge with API design and architecture best
- Demonstrated knowledge with ETL and data transformation logic
- Demonstrated knowledge of quality assurance best practices and
test plan development to independently validate and verify
functional and technical requirements.
- Demonstrated knowledge in tools and methodologies for version
- Demonstrated knowledge in tools and methodologies for change
- Experience in the health care and/or health plan industry
- Experience with HL7 or X12 payer transaction set a plus.
- Minimum of two years experience with the WelbeHealths
technology stack including:
- Relational databases including SQL Server or Azure SQL
- IDEs including Microsoft Visual Studio.
- SQL, T-SQL, and Stored Procedures.
- ETL and integration tools including Microsoft SSIS or
- Reporting and visualization tools such as SSRS, Azure
Reporting, or Power BI.
- Power Platform Community such as PowerApps, PowerApps Portals,
Power AutomateCOVID-19 Vaccination PolicyAt WelbeHealth, our
mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors.
In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for
all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment
is required.Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and InclusionAt
WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team
members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and
belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People
seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender
expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental
disability, medical condition, genetic information or
characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other
status protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Welbehealth, Columbus , Software Architect, IT / Software / Systems , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!