Disaster Recovery Specialist Job Columbus, Ohio
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Disaster Recovery Specialist
- Bachelor's degree. Computer science or related major
- Five years of IT experience, spanning the SDLC process
- 2+ years of experience developing and implementing IT DR
policies and processes.
- Deep understanding of DR at the technical and business
- Ensure enterprise compliance and disaster recovery (DR)
preparedness for application, server, network and database
- Ensure IT disaster recovery / business continuity (BC) plan is
current through environmental changes or the introduction of new
technologies and requirements.
- Provide recommendations on risk management, DR planning and BC
planning for the IT department and company
- Collaborate with IT on DR requirements
- Collaborate with application development organizations to
incorporate DR at the planning stages (service level
- Perform internal audits to measure corporate and IT DR
- Consult other departments for issues requiring IT technical
- Help develop and maintain centralized DR / BC plan.
- Work closely with the business DR / BC coordinator to prepare
and test DR processes and procedures
- Coordinate an ongoing risk evaluation process for physical and
Keywords: , Columbus , Disaster Recovery Specialist Job Columbus, Ohio, IT / Software / Systems , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!