Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: November 19, 2023
About our Client:
- One of the largest credit unions in central Ohio!
- Amazing benefits such as 401K with company match, competitive
PTO with 11 paid holidays
- Family oriented - they thrive off of learning from each
- Progressive and forward thinking company
Position Summary: As an Application Developer, you will be at the
forefront of our commitment to excellence. Your primary
responsibility will be to analyze, design, develop, test, and
maintain software programs that empower our business teams and
ensure the security and efficiency of our operations. You will
collaborate with cross-functional teams, mentor junior team
members, and contribute to the continuous improvement of our
Responsibilities of the Application Developer:
- Collaborate with business teams to analyze requirements and
develop innovative software solutions that align with company
- Create and maintain job automation processes that adhere to
service and security standards.
- Modify and enhance existing programs and software packages with
- Investigate and resolve program errors, debugging as needed,
and implementing necessary changes.
- Provide user support and training to enhance system
- Mentor and guide junior team members to foster their
- 5+ years of similar or related experience encompassing the
entire software development life cycle, including requirements
gathering, design, coding, testing, deployment, and
- Bachelor Degree
- Proficiency in structured programming languages such as Java,
Visual Basic, C, C++, Python, or PHP.
and scripting languages (PowerShell or Unix shell scripting).
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Columbus , Application Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Reynoldsburg, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!