Software Integration Engineer
Company: Modern Technology Solutions, Inc.
Posted on: February 10, 2024
Own Your Future. Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is
seeking a Software Integration Engineer in Dayton, Ohio. Why is
MTSI known as a Great Place to Work?
- Interesting Work: Our co-workers support some of the most
important and critical programs to our national defense and
- Values: Our first core value is that employees come first. We
challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support
and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the
- 100% Employee Ownership: we have a stake in each other's
success, and the success of our customers. It's also nice to know
what's going on across the company; we have company wide town-hall
meetings three times a year.
- Great Benefits - Most Full-Time Staff Are Eligible for:
- Starting PTO accrual of 20 days PTO/year + 10
- Flexible schedules
- 6% 401k match with immediate vesting
- Semi-annual bonus eligibility (July and December)
- Company funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) - a
separate qualified retirement account
- Up to $10,000 in annual tuition reimbursement
- Other company funded benefits, like life and disability
- Optional zero deductible Blue Cross/Blue Shield health
- Track Record of Success: We have grown every year since our
founding in 1993Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is a 100%
employee-owned engineering services and solutions company that
provides high-demand technical expertise in Digital Transformation,
Modeling and Simulation, Rapid Capability Development, Test and
Evaluation, Artificial Intelligence, Autonomy, Cybersecurity and
Mission Assurance. MTSI delivers capabilities to solve problems of
global importance. Founded in 1993, MTSI today has employees at
over 20 offices and field sites worldwide. For more information
about MTSI, please visit .Responsibilities:
- Lead and oversee the software integration and testing into
various digital test environments, embedded, and air-gapped
environments, ensuring the compatibility and functionality of the
software products. This position is a challenging and rewarding
role that requires significant software experience and disciplined
leadership of software teams.
- Lead the integration of various Computer Software Component
Items (CSCI) from various vendors, ensuring the interoperability
and performance of the software products, and collaborate with
different vendors and stakeholders to coordinate the software
deployment and integration activities, ensuring the alignment and
satisfaction of the project requirements.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with
different vendors and stakeholders, both verbally and in
- Manage and motivate a team of software engineers and testers,
across different locations and time zones.Qualifications:
- Must have 10-15 years of experience
- Must have experience with software development processes,
including software verification testing from the functional unit
level (CSCI) to the system level, ensuring the quality and
compliance of the software products.
- Direct experience with multiple software languages, such as
C++, Rust, Java, and/or Python, demonstrating the proficiency and
versatility in using different programming languages for software
development and test.
- Experience in modeling and simulation, with experience in
integrated simulation environments, such as Advanced Framework for
Simulation, Integration and Modeling (AFSIM) and/or Joint
Simulation Environment (JSE.)
- Able to use and integrate simulation tools and models for
software development and test.Experience with autonomous systems
software development and test, demonstrating the ability to develop
and test software for autonomous systems and applications.
- Demonstrates domain expertise with air combat operations.
Education Requirements:Required: B.S. in Computer Science, Computer
Engineering, or Software Development; prefer to have M.S. Would
consider equivalent experience/and or certifications. Clearance
Requirements:Active SECRET or TOP SECRET clearance with TS/SCI
Eligibility.U.S. Citizenship is required for this position.
Keywords: Modern Technology Solutions, Inc., Columbus , Software Integration Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Pickerington, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!