Java Fullstack Developer
Company: Happle Infotech
Posted on: January 15, 2019
Job Description: Responsibilities
- Solid understanding of middleware messaging technology
- Proven experience working in a multi-tiered environment.
- Ability to support and participate in system and integrated testing across sub-systems as the need arises.
- Capability to produce solid documentation both inside code and external design specifications.
- 3- 5 year experience in server side Java programming in a WebSphere/Tomcat environment
- Strong understanding of J2EE server-side technologies: XML, JMS, JAX-WS, CXF
- Strong experience with Spring Framework, Java concurrency, concurrency patterns, experience building thread safe code
- Strong understanding of OOP & SOA principles, design patterns, industry best practices
- Experience building REST and SOAP web services using Java
- Experience with TDD, BDD, code testability standards, JUnit/Mockit(or other mocking framework), Cucumber, IDEs such as RAD/Eclipse, MQ, Open source frameworks, specifically from Apache, Google, Netflix
- Experience with SQL/Stored Procedures on one of the following databases (DB2, MySQL, Oracle)
- Experience with ORM tools such as iBatis and Hibernate
- Experience with scripting and working in a Linux environment
- Experience with high volume, mission critical applications
- Experience working in an Agile environment on large and medium scale software projects
- Experience building distributed systems at Internet scale
- Experience working in a fast-paced financial services/digital focused delivery environment
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Thorough knowledge of SDLC(Software Development Life Cycle) - provided by Dice WebSphere,Tomcat,jms,XML, JMS, JAX-WS, CXF,JUnit,Mockit,iBatis
Keywords: Happle Infotech, Columbus , Java Fullstack Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!