Company: Eliassen Group
Posted on: September 14, 2019
Scrum Master Columbus, OH Bring your passion for Agile values and
practices to an industry leading client in the Columbus, OH area!
If you are looking for a chance to contribute and enhance your
skills, you will thrive in this collaborative environment where
technological advancements and pure Agile methodologies are at the
forefront of this business. In this role, you will serve as a Scrum
Master to multiple technical teams to develop and maintain team
standards, tools, and best practices. The ideal candidate will be a
driven individual that enjoys working in a fast paced-environment,
communicates and collaborates effectively, and embraces change
passionately. Rate : $50.00 - $70.00 per hour + Health, Dental,
Vision, and 401K matching Responsibilities of the Senior Scrum
- Provides coaching on Agile values and practices while
emphasizing continuous improvement.
- Facilitates frequent retrospectives, sharing metrics to
identify and implement improvements.
- Instills a sense of urgency reflecting the goals for the
current iteration, upcoming release, and project vision, while
passionately emphasizing the importance of meeting these goals
- Enables individual project teams to share their learning with
- Encourages collaboration and proactively seeks opportunities to
- Emphasizes the need for incremental releases, iterative work
and prioritization by value and risk
- Proactively identifies and removes blockers, limits work in
progress and prevents distractions.
- Identifies, creates and defends opportunities for expediting
feedback throughout the iteration. Requirements for Scrum Master:
- 3+ years of leading high-performing Scrum teams
- 3+ years experience in information technology (IT) project
- Strong experience organizing and facilitating release & sprint
planning, release & sprint retrospectives, daily stand-ups and
inter-team dependency meetings.
- Experience working with agile methodologies on large scale,
technically complex projects.
- Self-starter with a strong passion for the success of technical
- Agile or Scrum Master related certifications are preferred For
immediate consideration, please send your updated resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org Keywords: Scrum Master, information technology,
Job ID: 329024 About Eliassen Group: Eliassen Group provides
strategic talent solutions to drive our clients- innovation and
business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our
expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services,
managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our
clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively.
Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast,
Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as
well as national reach. For more information, visit
http://www.eliassen.com. Eliassen Group is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or
disability status. Don-t miss out on our referral program! If we
hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for
a ! - provided by Dice
Keywords: Eliassen Group, Columbus , Scrum Master, IT / Software / Systems , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!