Corporate Associate Attorney
Posted on: November 22, 2021
A client of gpac's is looking to add stellar Corporate Associate
Attorneys to their growing team! (Multiple positions available)
Does this sound like you?
If this job posting finds you at the right time, please contact Dev
at or for a confidential conversation.
- 2-10 years of full time corporate/transactional law experience
- Experience representing sellers and purchasers in business
transactions, M&A, asset purchase agreements, closing
documents, securities agreements restructuring, compliance and
- Experience with small businesses and entity formation,
selection, structure, and exit strategies
- Experience in real estate law is a plus
- Admitted to practice in Ohio
- Great place to build a career with competitive salary
- Welcoming atmosphere with mentoring and support
- Growth potential with a Partner track
- Opportunity for business development
- Reasonable billable hour requirement
- Great benefits and bonus opportunities
LAW FIRMS- Are you looking for a candidate like this? Contact me
and I can present qualified candidates to help grow your team!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard
to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national
origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, military status, genetic information, or any other status
protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm
specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple
industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are
extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is
in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right
Keywords: GPAC, Columbus , Corporate Associate Attorney, Legal , Dublin, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!