Company: Revel IT
Posted on: March 28, 2020
Ref #: 386366
Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to
treat us - we are honest, stay true to our word, and work in the
best interest of our clients, consultants, and candidates. Many say
they work this way, but few actually do. We are a company that
does. Additionally, we bring joy to the world of IT staffing and IT
recruiting by making the hiring experience memorable, fun, and
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career
opportunities for consultants and candidates - whom we treat as
part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the
opportunity below and apply today!
The UX Lead in this contract role will collaborate with multiple
partners across the business (e.g., Owners, executives, operations,
strategy, research, analytics and technology) on the strategic
vision and end-to-end execution of multiple products, processes and
services that transform our capabilities across digital and
- Is strategic and consults to create world-class, innovative,
human-centered experiences by uncovering deep insights which
ultimately lead to exceptional experiences for Owners and
measurable business outcomes.
- Educates and evangelizes UX methodologies and best practices
for achieving User Centered Design to teams across the organization
in a highly interactive environment.
- Responsible to define and generate high-quality User Experience
related documentation, such as but not limited to experience
strategy frameworks, empathy maps, experience maps, flow diagrams,
wireframes, interactive prototypes, and mock-ups.
- Convenes cross-functional internal teams/external partners to
drive the vision and successful execution of all prioritized
- Leads the creation of and facilitates Design Thinking workshops
to improve problem-solving capabilities.
- Guides teams through user research activities, strategy and
execution of work.
- Reliably supports multiple projects and engagements
- Responsible for assisting the team in capacities such as
creating implementation approaches, training/communication
planning, tactical support, etc.
- Defines new ways of working within the business to help improve
the larger organization.
- Portfolio demonstrating smart, compelling and intuitive user
experiences across digital and physical (e.g. internal
applications, external digital, service design)
In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral
bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our
clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short
to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting
machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help
consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real
Keywords: Revel IT, Columbus , UX Lead, Other , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!