Workflow Planner 1st Shift
Company: FedEx Supply Chain
Posted on: March 28, 2020
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE\: FDX), is a
leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse
service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a
proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx
Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics
processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous
improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned
FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that
provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve
cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000
employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse
space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and
processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go
* A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world's most
admired and trusted employers.
* A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow
and develop your career.
* An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
* A strong compensation and benefits package, including health,
vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The Workflow Planner is responsible for maintaining the continuous
flow of product from the vendors to the customer as it pertains to
the picking, shipping and receiving functions of this facility.
This position will be responsible for---..
* Scheduling of all Inbound and Outbound orders in company
* Coordinate order processing with all appropriate systems and
* Directing the flow of vessels between the yard and dock
* Prioritizing and monitoring the daily workload to ensure work is
being completed timely and customer requirements are being adhered
* Maintaining all records relative to inbound and outbound
deliveries and accurately communicating about, and assisting in,
resolving any discrepancies.
* Ensuring that complete and accurate information is forwarded to
the next shift.
Performing other duties as required by the supervisor or
You might be a great fit if---.
* High school diploma or GED and 0-2 years of relevant
* Familiarity with materials handling and radio frequency
* Must have basic computer PC skills.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
* Experience with WMS systems preferred.
With or without accommodation\:
* Ability to follow policies and procedures.
* Ability to read, write and interpret information.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
* Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
* Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
* Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend,
stoop, push or pull.
* Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color
vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
* Ability to lift/carry items less than 25 pounds.
FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in
compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals
with disabilities throughout the subsequent application
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran status, and other legally protected
Keywords: FedEx Supply Chain, Columbus , Workflow Planner 1st Shift, Other , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!