Plastic Extrusion Operator -Night Shift- $5,000 Retention Bonus
Company: Engineered Profiles LLC
Posted on: October 20, 2020
Retention Bonus! New associates can earn up to $5,000 in bonuses
over your first year with the company, including $1,000 at 30 days!
Are you seeking an exciting position in Advanced Manufacturing? We
offer paid training, generous benefits, monthly engagement events,
profit sharing, and merit based promotions. We are a mid-sized,
privately owned company valuing professional growth and personal
development. Engineered Profiles is seeking mechanically inclined
individuals we can train to run Plastic Extrusion lines. Our night
shift runs 5:50pm - 6:00am on a two week rotating schedule
(basically two days on, two days off, with three day weekends).
We're a 24/7 environment. The Extrusion Operator is responsible for
setting up the extrusion line, operating, tear down, quality
checks, and production reporting. 12 hour night shift comes with a
10% shift differential! Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to set-up necessary equipment (dies, screws, down line
equipment, etc.) to make line production capable.
- Be able to start up all machinery and equipment on line and
make any adjustments necessary to obtain a high quality extruded
- Assume responsibility for safety and housekeeping by following
all safety rules, reporting safety hazards, and maintaining a clean
- Assume responsibility for quality of extruded products by
completing check sheets, color checks, SPC (Statistical Process
Controls) computer data entry, and any other special reports that
may be required.
- Assume responsibility for packaging quality by insuring that
required packing materials are available and products are packed
- Assist in the training of new trainees by sharing knowledge and
- Perform other duties as assigned. Qualifications, Education
- High school diploma or GED required
- Some manufacturing and/or technical experience desirable.
- Must be able to use a tape measure, length gauge, and precision
measuring instruments such as calipers, micrometers, and various
- Must have good mechanical aptitude and acceptable math skills
(i.e., division, multiplication, fraction to decimal conversion,
- Basic knowledge of raw materials (virgin, regrinds, colorants,
etc.) used in extrusion process is preferable but not required.
- Must be able to understand written and verbal instruction and
communicate the same.
- Ability to learn and retain information on products, operating
procedures, quality requirements, set-ups, etc.
- Must work well in a team setting and participate in team
functions such as problem solving and job completion.
- Must be able to lift loads up to 70 lbs. frequently, those of
115 lbs. occasionally, and assist co-workers with heavier loads of
up to 200 lbs.
- Ability to work while standing for long periods (12 hour
- Must be able to show constant process improvement, technical
troubleshooting skills, team skills and leadership skills. What is
Plastic Extrusion:? Check out this short video! About Engineered
Profiles: Engineered Profiles, LLC provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to
all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Keywords: Engineered Profiles LLC, Columbus , Plastic Extrusion Operator -Night Shift- $5,000 Retention Bonus, Other , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!