ERP Application Support Specialist
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Our client is a full-service provider of global manufacturing
and supply chain management services. Our client has received
numerous awards including Inc.500, Smart 50, Fast 50, Diversity
awards, Best Places to work, Corporate caring awards and others.
They are now adding an experienced ERP Application Support
Specialist to their growing team.
This role is an intricate role for digitization of our company.
Candidate will provide business user and systems support along with
project execution for activities relating to the company's
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) platform, which is the SAP B1,
LISA WMS system.Primary Responsibilities
- Attain deep knowledge in ERP modules, database structure and
points of integration with other applications.
- Work on ERP projects such as platform installations, upgrades
and migrations, data extracts for financial or audit purposes,
integration with mobile and cloud technologies, etc.
- Ensure the integrity and security of information and access to
support company reporting and internal control standards.
- Provide ERP application support for all users across the
- Lead ERP projects such as platform installations, upgrades and
migrations, data extracts for financial or audit purposes,
integration with other mobile and cloud apps.
- Leverage change and release management process to ensure all
platform updates and upgrades are thoroughly tested and signed-off
prior to go-live.
- Partner with vendor regarding product roadmap, enhancement
suggestions and support cases.
- Lead projects with operational leaders to drive ERP & process
- Continually enhance the ERP user experience across the firm by
using tools such as SharePoint, news feeds and hands-on training or
knowledge sharing sessions.
- Maintains confidentiality, protecting company, personal, and
- Responsive to employees and managers.
- Possess a professional demeanor (appearance, attitude, and
- Other duties as assigned and required to the meet emerging ERP
needs of the business.
- Bachelor's degree in information systems, business analytics,
accounting, finance or business equivalent education and experience
(see Qualifications below).
- Proven project management experience leading technical projects
end to end.
- ERP support and implementation experience (preferred not
- Fundamental knowledge of accounting and internal controls
- Strong problem-solving skills, drive to do things the right way
and ability to prioritize/triage constantly evolving user
- Application testing, change and release management
- Excellent communication skills with ability to present to users
and management (including the ability to communicate technical
information to "non-technical" users, teammates, and senior
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of
- Able to work in a support team environment.
Must have understanding and exposure: ERP, WMS, SharePoint,
Windows, Microsoft Office365, Crystal Reports, PowerBI.
Keywords: Job Juncture, Columbus , ERP Application Support Specialist, Other , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!