Residential Skill Builder I
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Position: Residential Skill Builder I
Supervisor: Director of Residential Services and/or, Residential
Services Coordinator,Residential Shift Coordinator or Education
Location: Pedro, OH
- High School Education or equivalent (Degree Preferred)
- Six months prior experience working with target population
- Successful completion of all required criminal background
- Ability to interact in a pleasant and professional manner with
other employees, physicians, providers, agencies, residents, and
resident's families to promote a team effort through cooperation
and respect for fellow employees.
- Must be able to carry/lift/transfer a minimum of 50 pounds
- Ability to stoop, kneel, squat, reach, stand and walk in
- Ability to perform physical interventions. .
- Provides direct supervision; ensures the health, safety and
security of residents.
- Assists in therapeutic interventions of residents.
- Monitors the whereabouts of residents at all times according to
the agency's policy and procedures.
- Assists in the development and coordination of recreational
- Attends treatment team meetings and mandatory trainings, as
- Provides CPR/First-Aid during emergency situations.
- Provides appropriate SCM interventions according to their
certification, when a resident is harming himself, others or when
imminent harm is present.
- Serves on various committees for purposes of Performance
- Ensures proper resident hygiene of assigned residents.
- Maintains knowledge of all resident information sheets and
resident safety plans including 1:1.
- Completes required daily documentation such as Behavior
Tracking, Incident Reports, Daily Documents, and any other
- Other duties, as directed by Residential Shift Coordinator,
Director of Residential Services, Education Shift Coordinator or
Residential Services Coordinator
Responsibilities of Every Corporate Citizen:
- Understanding and Implementing Hobbs' Principles
- Understanding and Practicing Meritocracy
- Understanding and Practicing Shared Vision
- Understanding and Practicing Business Intelligence
- Understanding and Practicing Customer Service
- Understanding and Practicing Team Learning (Sacrifice and
- Understanding and Practicing Transparency
- Understanding and Practicing Wellness
- Understanding and Practicing Progressive Leadership
- Achieving Personal Mastery
Keywords: Necco, Columbus , Residential Skill Builder I, Other , Pedro, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!