Company: Giant Eagle
Posted on: October 15, 2021
The Office Lead provides leadership in the implementation and
evaluation of the functions and processeswhich control and manage
the cash flow of the store to establish accountability, minimize
losses and maximize efficiency while leading the office staff. The
department and Team Members must provide unparalleled customer
service through prompt professional and friendly service.Job
- Experience Required: 6 months to 1 year; Desire to become
a Team Leader.
- Experience Desired: Bookkeeping or accounting experience
helpful; Customer Service Experience; Knowledge of Market District
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of age
About UsAt Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and
convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team
Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why
we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless
career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values
are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the
Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas.
From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our
Corporate home office we are working together to put food on
shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching
for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you
to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with
- Actively support a culture of safety which includes, but is not
limited to, food safety, Team Member safety and customer
- Display a commitment to learn about food and share food
knowledge with fellow team members and customers.
- Conduct business, at all times, with a clear understanding that
customer service is a significant point of difference for our
Company. Every interaction, whether with an internal or external
customer, is to be conducted with the highest degree of integrity
and with an understanding that the end result is to deliver service
in an unparalleled manner.
- Actively participate in, and promote, an environment which
embraces diversity, inclusion, and respect for Team Members,
Customers, Vendors, and the Community.
- Manage the cash flow of the store by tracking register and safe
balances daily to identify and resolve problems, minimize losses
and maximize the store's profits.
- Prepare accurate daily and weekly cash and sales reports and
send to Corporate weekly along with supporting documentation.
- Analyze Customer Satisfaction and Team Member Point of View
Surveys, identify areas needing improvement, and design programs
and procedures to meet objectives. Develop training methods and
programs to ensure the continuous development of Team Members and
department services in order to meet changing customer requirements
and the Company's business objectives.
- Develop and maintain communication processes with the Front End
Team Leader in order to maintain an efficient flow on the front end
regarding change, pickups, and reconciling clerks.
- Schedule staff and delegate work assignments for the office and
service center to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Manage lottery records and data to meet business
- Delegate DFS duties to Team Members so that DFS business
objectives are met.
- Maintain records and paperwork according to state, federal, and
- Maintain a safe and clean environment to ensure health and OSHA
- Ensure that proper procedures are being followed so that store
meets out-of-stock percentage goal.
- Order office supplies by reviewing past and projected usage to
ensure supplies are available when needed.
Keywords: Giant Eagle, Columbus , Office Lead, Other , Westerville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!