Company: St. Mary School - Marion
Posted on: November 22, 2021
- Skills in cleaning and light maintenance.
- Vacuum carpets, mop floors.
- Take out trash, clean restrooms, including, fill toilet paper
and soap dispensers.
- Outside maintenance as needed including mowing, and removal of
snow from sidewalks.
- Knowledge of cleaning methods and the use of cleaning
- Maintain an inventory of, and, order supplies.
- Follow a scheduled routine for daily, monthly, and yearly
maintenance. Work with State and safety inspectors on monthly and
- Self-starter with time management and people skills.
- Must successfully complete a background check, and, "Protecting
Gods' Children" training.
- Facilities include a Church, Grade School, and Commons building
used for meetings.
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs. Other duties as assigned.
- Full time, 40 hours per week.Job Types: Full-time, ContractPay:
$30,000.00 per yearBenefits:
- Health insuranceSchedule:
- Day shiftCOVID-19 considerations:Masks required indoors during
school day.Application Question(s):
- Do you have a suitable background for working around children
in a school setting?Shift availability:
- Day Shift (Required)Work Location:
- One locationWork Remotely:
- NoWork Location: One location
Keywords: St. Mary School - Marion, Columbus , Building Custodian, Other , Marion, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!