Machine Operator-12 Hour PM (6:00pm-6:00am)(2-2-3 rotation)- $1 PEAK PAY & $1200 SIGN-ON BONUS!
Location: New Albany
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Equipment/Machine Operator-12 Hour PM--(6:00pm-6:00am)(2-2-3
rotation)- $1 PEAK PAY & $1200 SIGN-ON BONUS!--Scope: -- This
position is responsible for operating and maintaining major
equipment on the production lines in accordance with applicable
standard operating procedures (SOP) and work instructions (WI).
Primary Responsibilities/Accountabilities: --
- Proficient in all Packaging Operator & Material Operator
- Operates and maintains major equipment, including but not
limited to fillers, labelers and Terco equipment.
- Prepares and performs minor repairs and adjustments on
equipment to maximize production runs.
- Performs rinses, Clean-In-Place (CIP) washes and changeovers on
- Prepares and maintains accurate and timely documentation in
accordance with applicable SOPs and WIs.
- Assists Zone Mechanics with Preventative Maintenance (PM) on
- Reports any equipment malfunctions or abnormal operations to
the Zone Mechanic and Line Leader.
- Audits to ensure finished products meet quality specifications,
including proper appearance, label placement, and correct batch
- Performs all work in a manner that is consistent with the
company---s quality system and FDA good manufacturing practices,
includes maintaining a clean and orderly production area at all
- Follows, promotes and enforces KDC---s safety and environmental
policies, practices and procedures.
- Functions as a back-up to the Lead, as requested by
- Performs other duties as assigned. -- Education & Experience:
- Two years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- HS Diploma or GED equivalent is highly preferred.-- In lieu of
Diploma or GED, years of experience, knowledge, skills and fit will
- SAP and HMI experience preferred. Knowledge, Skills &
- Ability to promote and participate in a team-oriented and
- Ability to adapt to rotating assignments with a positive
attitude and results.
- Strong problem solving, analytical methods and technical
- Good understanding of FDA Good Manufacturing Practices
Regulations (GMP---s) and OSHA safety requirements.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- Strong communication (both written and oral), interpersonal,
team building and organizational skills.
- Must be able to understand and complete procedure documents in
accordance with SOPs and WIs.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously and manage
time efficiently and effectively.
Keywords: KDC/ONE, Columbus , Machine Operator-12 Hour PM (6:00pm-6:00am)(2-2-3 rotation)- $1 PEAK PAY & $1200 SIGN-ON BONUS!, Other , New Albany, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!