Company: Adam Shay Cpa
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Senior Tax Associate Job Advertisement Adam Shay CPA is
currently seeking a Senior Tax Associate to do all the normal stuff
youd expect from a CPA position (prepare entity and individual tax
returns, manage and maintain relationships with clients, and
recommend and implement tax planning strategies) but we arent your
average firm. You wont find our team in a cubicle crunching numbers
quietly. Instead, were proactively reaching out to our clients,
staying in tune with their tax needs, but also remaining dialed
into their lives -- which of their kids just started college, how
theyre enjoying the boat they purchased last year, and what kind of
renovations theyre making to their office. We want an individual
that will be a motivated and dynamic member of the team. An
individual that helps the firm to innovate -- constantly creating
more efficient processes and workflows, bringing new technologies
and strategies to light. The status quo is not a thing around here.
And, although we love our offices -- headquartered in the
beautiful, coastal area of Wilmington, NC -- were happy to welcome
someone to the team in a fully remote, hybrid, or completely
in-office position. At Adam Shay CPA, we believe in being
transparent and honest in all we do. We are passionate about our
work and we strive to have fun while we do it. We also recognize
the importance of change and entrepreneurship and we embrace both.
We serve our clients with the latest technology and approaches. We
see our clients as individuals, not just numbers. Our CPAs dont
keep timesheets or track billable hours. We work in a collaborative
team environment to provide our clients with quality products. Does
this sound like a culture you could contribute to? Keep reading to
learn more about our Senior Tax Associate role.
- Collaborate with peers and leadership team.
- Prepare entity and individual tax returns.
- Recommend and implement tax planning strategies.
- Improve and innovate processes and workflow.
- Manage client relationships and interact with them on a
- Identify additional opportunities with clients.
- Depending upon experience, conduct technical reviews for the
work of other team members. We stand out to our clients because we:
- Are a fixed price, modern, and technology-driven firm.
- Take a proactive approach to our relationships. Youll
appreciate that we:
- Have excellent benefits (see below)!
- Have a healthy culture that believes in life balance and family
- Support great local organizations like NourishNC and Mission of
Mercy, as well as coordinate clothing and food drives. Were
intentional about being involved in our community.
- Do not have timesheets or track billable hours.
- Believe in providing consistent growth opportunities and
training to our team so that we can continue to better ourselves
individually and collectively.
- Have flexible work schedules (we're not clock watchers).
- Give our team the option to work from anywhere. To land this
gig, you must have:
- A CPA license.
- 3-5 years of tax and accounting experience with a public
accounting firm, including 1120S and 1065 income tax
- A desire to help people and businesses grow and prosper.
- A sense of humor!
- Good communication with co-workers and clients.
- Ability to set and meet deadlines.
- Be self-motivated and a quick learner.
- Great attention to detail.
- Team player. Check out the benefits:
- Well first off, we think the team here is pretty great.
- Generous benefit options including:
- medical insurance (75% of the monthly premium is paid for by
Adam Shay CPA!), vision insurance, dental insurance, and life
- 401K with a match of 3%.
- UNLIMITED time off. Did we mention you have the chance to live
in beautiful southeastern North Carolina and enjoy all of this life
balance and unlimited PTO?
- Opportunities for career growth: wow us, and we will lay out a
clear path to partner for you. Were results-oriented, not
- A results-only driven work environment - we don't care about
and don't track timesheets.
- A great team environment and culture.
- Exposure to new technologies and methods to keep you on the
cutting edge of the industry.
- A client-facing role. by Jobble
Keywords: Adam Shay Cpa, Columbus , CPA, Other , Parkersburg, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!