Company: MPW Services
Location: East Liberty
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Text MPW to 25000 and our virtual assistant Erin will get you
scheduled for an interview
The purpose of this position is to perform water-blasting work for
In this role you will help local MPW crews complete task mainly in
automotive factories. Some of these task include but are not
limited to cleaning paint booths, paint ovens, production line
support, and other cleaning task. The positions are physical and
involves lifting, pushing, pulling, and bending.
This position pays up to $15 to start depending on experience, with
several opportunities for advancement. MPW always encourages career
growth and advancement internally. There are several incentives
offered at this time including a generous sign on bonus, an unheard
of employee referral bonus, and paid training. MPW has
opportunities for full time, part time, and availability on all
shifts. If you're looking for a rewarding job, look no further.
Text HIREOH to 614-749-9843 and the recruiter will get you setup
for an interview ASAP! MPW is a second chance employer!
1. Continuously works in an efficient and safe manner.
2. Performs "cleaning work" as directed including, general floor
cleaning, cleans residue from underneath equipment, detailed
cleaning of paint booth and ovens as directed by management, cover
area cleaned with plastic and/or paper to enhance cleaning efforts,
cleans "paint grates" in a caustic and/or through a process of
water blasting, cleans and dresses robots, sets up water blasters
and changes nozzles and guns as required and performs maintenance
on the water blast equipment as required and/or as scheduled.
3. Assists with on the job training of new hires and transfers.
4. Keeps work areas and break areas in the cleanest possible
5. Perform other duties as directed.
1. Ensuring the work is completed in the time frame established,
and the quality of the work meets or exceeds the expected standards
of the customer.
2. Follow OSHA guidelines and MPW safety standards.
3. Ability to follow directions as provided by supervisor.
4. Reports any and all issues to the supervisor immediately.
1. Customer Service: Proactively developing customer relationships
by making efforts to listen and understand the customer (both
internal and external); anticipating and providing solutions to
customer needs; giving high priority to customer satisfaction.
2. Professionalism: Maintaining a high-quality professional
appearance and standardizing to improve performance and
3. Continuous Improvement: Refining and developing new tools and
processes through creativity and innovation.
4. Drive to Win: Passionate and candid; challenges are eagerly
accepted, and motivated to grow.
5. Spirit of Family: Treating all people with respect by supporting
and giving back to employees, customers and local communities.
Promoting opportunities within and through referrals.
1. Ability to move up to 50 Lbs., with or without
2. Ability to maintain a consistent workload that involves physical
3. Must have strength and endurance to withstand constant force of
the blast gun.
4. Ability to maintain alertness and fitness for duty.
5. Ability to position oneself for work conducted in and around
6. Ability to wear respirators in environments that may expose you
to chemicals, fumes, etc.
7. Ability to maintain workloads that may include travel to a
variety of states for days or weeks, and daily timeframes that
could exceed the typical 8-hour shift.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent, preferred.
2. Some High School education acceptable.
3. Able to work safely and efficiently.
4. Understanding of mechanical concepts and applications.
5. Experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred.
6. Professional oral and written interpersonal communications.
East Liberty, Ohio, United States
Keywords: MPW Services, Columbus , Water Blaster, Other , East Liberty, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!