Regional Talent Partner- Pittsburgh, PA or Columbus, OH- REMOTE
Company: Interim Healthcare
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Prefer candidates residing around the Columbus, Ohio or
Pittsburgh, PA areas.
Ideal candidate will be familiar with Home Health/Staffing or has
excelled under a numbers driven matrix.
Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other. With
integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support
you and your community, youll change lives every day.The Interim
HealthCare Regional Management Center (RMC) is offering an exciting
opportunity to an energetic and talented Regional Talent Partner -
Healthcare Recruiter. Interim HealthCare has been a leader in the
home healthcare and hospice industry providing valued services
spanning five states since the 1970s. Become a part of an excellent
team who welcomes and appreciates individuals who want to be
challenged and grow professionally. Our organization provides
top-notch management and support to its sixty-plus locations.What
- Coordinate recruitment advertising, to include use of internet
- Complete consistent activities around mining job boards,
posting current up to date needs and tele-recruiting
- Participate in recruiting activities, including job fairs,
- Make presentations to schools, including, but not limited to
nursing and CNA training programs.
- Recommend plans and conduct various recruitment and retention
activities, including recruitment open houses
- Coordinate the application process, including telephone and
internet responses, application scheduling and interviewing
- Participate in screening and interviewing of applicants
- Ensure that all state, federal and company standards are met in
the hiring processWhat were looking for:
- Two years experience in a recruiting or human resources
- Interviewing experience
- Proficiency in MS Office, databases, applicant tracking systems
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize and work
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of
management and in a team environmentWhat we offer:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and incentives.
- A dedication to work/life balance.
- A team environment with a focus on community service.Founded in
1966, Interim HealthCare, Inc., a member of Caring Brands
International, is the nations most experienced healthcare
franchiser. Driven by more than 300 independently owned franchises
spanning 44 states, our team of 43,000 caregivers serves over
190,000 people every year. From home care and hospice services to
healthcare staffing and specialized care, Interim HealthCare
combines the resources of a national organization with a uniquely
personal approach in each of our communities. Simply put, we are a
national leader in healthcare delivery.
#CB#PITT1-Interim HealthCare and all of our affiliates are proud to
be equal opportunity employers. We dont discriminate on the basis
of race, gender, religion, physical disability or any other
classification protected under local, state or federal law.by
Keywords: Interim Healthcare, Columbus , Regional Talent Partner- Pittsburgh, PA or Columbus, OH- REMOTE, Other , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!