STAFF ACCOUNTANT - COLUMBUS, OH.
Company: MARYHAVEN, INC
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Staff Accountant Job Description:Located at the Main Campus,
1791 Alum Creek Drive, the Staff Accountant will assist with all
accounting functions and reporting in accordance with GAAP.
Responsible for preparing a/p, and G/L account reconciliations.
Must be able to research discrepancies and variances; prepare
journal entries; compile data and prepare financial reports. Staff
- Associates Degree in Accounting with a minimum of two years
related experience is required
- Proficient with use of databases, Excel and various financial
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving abilities and
strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with ADP a plus
- Experience in not-for-profit services desirableStaff Accountant
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Medical, Vision, & Dental
- Paid time off
- 13 paid holidays
- 403 (b) Retirement savings plan
- Continuing education and tuition reimbursement options
- A well-funded and managed non-profit organization driven not by
the bottom line, but by helping its customers PI182945704
Keywords: MARYHAVEN, INC, Columbus , STAFF ACCOUNTANT - COLUMBUS, OH., Other , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!