Production Team Member - 12 Hr Rotating Day Shifts
Company: Custom Glass Solutions
Location: Upper Sandusky
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Custom Glass Solutions in Upper Sandusky, OH are seeking great
people to join our Production Team! The positions are responsible
for safely operating equipment and handling fabricated glass
products for various customers and applications. This position
requires an extremely perceptive person who possess the ability to
relate to employees at all levels. The production team member will
operate all types of manufacturing equipment, place glass into
machinery and package final product for customer delivery. As
unique situations present themselves the successful candidate must
be sensitive to customer needs, corporate goals and company
reputation. The selected candidate will interface with all
manufacturing departments at our Fostoria, OH location.
- Are you willing to contribute to a team effort to accomplish
- Will you conduct all affairs with integrity?
- Are you committed to working safely, promptly reporting any
incidents, near misses, or unsafe conditions?
- Will you take initiative to learn new systems and processes,
while drawing correlations between how equipment operates?
- Can you lift 50 - 75 # comfortably and consistently?
(Reasonable accommodations will be made for any candidate or
employee needed to perform job duties.)
- Are you willing to operate material handling equipment when
needed, example forklift, pallet jack and power tools?
$2500 New Hire Retention Bonus
Full Time Production Team Member - 12 Hr Day Shifts Available
12 Hr Day Shift (6am - 6pm)
Imagine working less than 185 days per year and making full time
*Example of 12-Hour Rotating Schedule:
- Week 1: Work Monday & Tuesday; Off Work Wednesday & Thursday;
Work Friday, Saturday & Sunday
- Week 2: Off Work Monday & Tuesday; Work Wednesday & Thursday,
Off Work Friday, Saturday & Sunday
- Week 3: Repeat
What You Will Enjoy!
We have an exceptionally talented workforce that we value above all
else. We are fully invested in our employees and provide them with
hands-on training, compensation that is based upon individual
contribution, unlimited career growth opportunities, and the
motivation to be and do more. We take great pride in a workplace
culture where our employees have the freedom and encouragement to
reach beyond the ordinary. We are also very proud of a management
structure that is designed to avoid bureaucratic nonsense and
allows our entrepreneurial-minded employees to flourish.
As part of our total compensation philosophy, CGS offers
- Competitive base salary
- Weekly pay every Friday
- $2500 Retention Bonus
- Other Incentive Bonuses
- Health Insurance Plan options
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- 2 weeks Paid vacation (prorated in the first year)
- 10 paid holidays
- 401(k) retirement savings plan & 4% dollar-for-dollar
- Job Mastery Accredited Program
- Opportunities for advancement
- Onsite fitness center and much more!
You will succeed with our company if you:
- Work well in teams and individual.
- Can read and follow work instructions without constant
- Work overtime when needed.
- Ability to stand, walk, kneel, and reach as necessary.
- Willing to contribute to a team effort to meet production and
- Willing to be at work on time on all scheduled days.
About the Team:
At Custom Glass Solutions, our production team members provide
professional, knowledgeable, efficient and honest service, all
while being respectful and building strong team member
relationships. This team strives to support production management
while minimizing waste and downtime, improving daily processes and
streamlining workflows. The production team ensures each customer
order is completed in a safe and timely manner; visually inspecting
and detecting product for defects. Each day our team goes above and
beyond to carry out the Core Elements of our business: Safety
First, Do the Right Thing, Wow the Customer, Relationships Matter,
and a Can- Do Attitude!
About the Company:
Custom Glass Solutions is one of the world's premier manufacturers
of large format laminated glass location (Trumbauersville). Our
mission is to be the preferred provider of high-quality glass
products, services and solutions. We deliver superior results by
providing meaningful work for our employees, developing
opportunities with our suppliers and cultivating strong
partnerships with our customers.
Custom Glass Solutions, LLC. provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to
all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $16.60
- Max Hiring Rate $21.10
- Job Start Date Thursday, June 16, 2022
Keywords: Custom Glass Solutions, Columbus , Production Team Member - 12 Hr Rotating Day Shifts, Other , Upper Sandusky, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!