Senior Applications Support Specialist - Remote
Company: HUB International
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Summary Of Position
Provide high level systems and application support to the business.
Work with IT and business operations across diverse businesses to
assess systems information needs and correspond with internal teams
and external vendors to ensure resolution of key issues. Play an
active role in the maintenance of key business systems across
various platforms. Position is 100% remote.
- Serve as third level support for Enterprise Broker Applications
and specialty applications
- Receive and respond to service requests and incidents in a
timely manner, adhering to established SLA and OLA timeframes
- Review error logs; research and resolve problems
- Work with vendors and internal teams to research and resolve
- Identify recurring issues and provide solutioning to prevent
- Responsible for maintenance of assigned systems including
- Monitor application performance and develop recommendations for
corrections and improvements
- Coordinate with Service Desk lead on introduction of new
applications and accompanying Maintenance and Support SOPs
- Mentorship and cross-training of team members
- Develop training material, knowledge base articles, and support
documentation for both the immediate team as well as the first
level Service Desk team
- As required, coordinate activities with technical support staff
and operations management
- Occasional weekend and after-hours support as required
- 3 years' experience required working with and administrating
- Working knowledge with the following technology domains: SaaS
- 1 - 2 years' experience required working with MS SQL, MS Office
365, and Powershell
- 1 year experience working in a distributed network
- 2 years' experience working with end users and providing
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented with the ability
to handle multiple projects and priorities concurrently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and proactive team member who will utilize time
efficiently, share knowledge, and be receptive to others'
- Desire to exceed customer expectations by providing world class
- 3 years' experience administering a core Broker Management
Systems preferred (Epic, TAM, Sagitta or AMS360).
- 3 years' experience in the Insurance industry preferred.
- 1 year experience developing test plans and data, testing and
verification of results.
Department Information Technology
Required Experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: Some college (no degree)
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative
action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of
race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or
any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws,
rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement
is available here
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users.
If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our
website or need assistance completing the application process,
please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193
orUSRecruiting@hubinternational.com. This contact information is
for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact
information to inquire about the status of applications.
Keywords: HUB International, Columbus , Senior Applications Support Specialist - Remote, Other , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!