Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: August 7, 2022
AR Coordinator ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Our client is a leading supplier of electrical wire harnesses,
seating systems, and a full range of other cab related products for
the global commercial vehicle markets, including medium- and
heavy-duty trucks and medium- and heavy-construction vehicles.
- They enjoy a competitive wage and benefits package that
includes comprehensive medical, dental, vision, 401(K) plan,
company-paid life insurance and paid holiday and vacation
- The company supports flexible scheduling to accommodate
individual needs associated with child care, adult education or
other personal needs with a goal of balancing work, family and
- They also offers excused leaves associated with bereavement,
jury duty, military leave and other qualifying events.
- Some of the employee reviews, include things like:
- " Laid back work environment, friendly coworkers"
- " great people " and supportive management AR Coordinator
- Daily communication with customers on payments status via phone
- Analyze customer accounts and recommend improvements.
- Research and processes of invoice payment.
- Answer accounts receivable phone inquiries and follows up.
- Assist with related special projects, as required.
- Be able to prepare and present account analysis to
- Have analytical attributes to dissect problems and put
solutions in place. AR Coordinator Experience Preferred:
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mind-set
- Experience as an AR Analyst is a plus
- Intermediate Excel
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Columbus , AR Coordinator, Other , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!