Posted on: August 7, 2022
Position: EHS SpecialistLocation: Hebron, OH (relocation will be
provided)Duration: Full timeJob Description:
- Looking at safety risk assessments, environmental, ISO14001
requirements up to date, safety as well as environmental, ISO14001
in compliance with that.
- Renewable operating requirements, emissions level, managing
workman's comp, getting in all the information and follow
restrictions for workman's comp.
- Employee training, first response equipment, all health and
safety code up to speed. Ergonomics risk assessments changeability.
Integrating ISO 4500.
- Have experience with EHS in a manufacturing setting.
- Someone from a manufacturing background.
- Local candidates would be preferred, but relocation would be a
potential. ISO 14001 experience.
- Environmental experience. Self-motivation and time management
are big components.
- It can be in a field outside of manufacturing, but ideally
someone dealing with environmental and chemical components.
- Some experience working in manufacturing previous roles for
EHS. 1-3-year range.
Keywords: Modis, Columbus , EHS Specialist, Other , Hebron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!