Company: Kalmbach Feeds Inc
Location: Upper Sandusky
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionAbout the Role:The Yard Jockey will move trucks
and trailers and straight trucks between multiple facilities for
loading and unloading products. There is no over the road work,
Yard Jockey's will be home every day.
- You move van trailers between facilities – often requires drop
- You move bulk feed trailers and straight trucks to scale and
load bulk feed at multiple facilities.
- You move ingredient hopper trailers to load and unload products
as multiple facilities.
- You move liquid tankers and air can trailers between facilities
to load and unload ingredients.
- You are self-paced and don't mind exposure to outside ambient
- You take samples of product from the trailer bins for QA
- You may perform specific QA testing of product and log
- You communicate with the plant to coordinate loading of product
on the trailer.
- You open and close bin lids on the trailer. Who You Are:
- A holder of a valid CDL class "A" driver's license
- Able to drive a manual transmission.
- Comfortable backing trailers.
- Possess DOT knowledge of trucks and trailers.
- Available to work nights, week-ends and overtime.
- Able to meet tight schedules and handle multiple
- Knowledgeable with disconnecting lines, general fifth wheel
operation, and trailer landing gear.
- Able to lift 50 lbs. on a consistent basis.
- Have a high school diploma/GED. About the Company:Kalmbach
Feeds offers the highest quality nutritional products for
livestock, poultry, and companion animals. The company was founded
in 1963 by Milton and Ruth Kalmbach with a vision to develop the
finest products, providing customers with the best possible
nutritional value. The Kalmbach family's traditional core values
have served as the compass for consistent success for over five
decades, and the company has become the regional leader within the
animal nutrition industry. Kalmbach Feeds enjoys an excellent
reputation for quality and integrity within the animal nutrition
industry and is comprised of smart self-starters who are driven to
serve customers. Our experienced, talented team utilizes
cutting-edge technology and proprietary processes to deliver safe,
innovative products. Our stringent ingredient testing, computer
automated systems, patented technologies, dedicated manufacturing
facilities, and in-house nutrition specialists guarantee it.
Additional information regarding our exciting company can be found
at www.kalmbachfeeds.com/ as well as by viewing the video at
https://www.kalmbachfeeds.com/join-our-team. What you will enjoy:
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance plans
- Competitive compensation
- 401K with company match
- 3 weeks paid time off in first year
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Medical Reimbursement Plan
- Access to company condo in Fort Myers, FL Kalmbach Feeds is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. Each applicant for employment is
considered solely based on job qualifications, without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin,
veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.The
information in your resume and application, including employment
history, educational history and references, are subject to
verification. Pre-employment drug screen (hair and urine),
physical, and criminal background check required Only qualified
candidates will be contacted.
Keywords: Kalmbach Feeds Inc, Columbus , Yard Jockey, Other , Upper Sandusky, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!