Onsite Medicaid Eligibility Representative
Company: The Revenue Group
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Full Time Position - $17.50 an hour and $1,000 sign-on bonus! No
one wakes up in the morning and says, "Today I want to go to the
hospital". We are here to help when the unexpected happens.
Hospital Referral Services on-sites screen and help patient's
bedside to see what assistance programs the uninsured or
underinsured may be eligible to receive. HRS's team of experts
helps guide patients through the Medicaid process so the patient
can focus on recovery. Hospital Referral Services has an opening
for an Onsite Medicaid Eligibility Representative at Ohio Health
Dublin Methodist Hospital Referral Services has an opening for an
Onsite Medicaid Screening Representative at Ohio Health Dublin
Methodist Hospital Hours: 10:00am to 6:30pm. 2 weekend days per
month at Riverside Methodist ED 10am-10pm. We are looking for a
self-motivated professional to add to our growing team. If helping
people is something you enjoy, this may be the right job for you.
We offer great benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid
holidays, and much more! PM21Requirements:
What does an Onsite Medicaid Eligibility Representative do?
- Review the hospital work queue or census to identify uninsured
- Screen/Interview patient's bedside in hospital setting to
determine possible eligibility for any assistance programs
available including Medicaid and charities.
- High volume of walking and standing. (70% - 80% of your
- The Onsite Medicaid Eligibility Representative will complete
applications for Medicaid benefits and charity programs as
- Maintain a positive working relationship with co-workers,
hospital staff, and patients.
- Abide by HIPAA rules and regulations to protect patient's
- The Onsite Medicaid Eligibility Representative will meet
production goals and objectives as assigned by hospital and
management on a monthly basis.
- Maintain confidentiality of account information at all times.
Requirements for the Onsite Medicaid Eligibility Representative:
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must be able to multitask and type minimum 40 WPM
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Good attendance and dependability is essential.
- Successful completion of drug and background test is
- Annual Flu shots and TB testing is required
- COVID vaccine is required
- The Onsite Medicaid Eligibility Representative must have
availability to work alternating weekends and some holidays. Please
apply at: revenuegroup.com/careers PM21 PI186449257
Keywords: The Revenue Group, Columbus , Onsite Medicaid Eligibility Representative, Other , Dublin, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!