Crew Member- Wendy's Restaurants
Posted on: September 24, 2022
To schedule an interview, text Work4U to 25000! Wendy's is proud
to partner with DailyPay so that you can be paid when you need it.
Work today and get paid tomorrow!
Discover what's right for you. At Wendy's, you'll find a
fast-paced, high-energy environment where everyone on the team
works together, and also knows how to have fun!
As a Crew Member at Wendy's, you'll enjoy:
- Competitive pay and generous benefits, including employee meal
- Flexible full-time or part-time work schedule that makes sense
- One-on-one, self-paced training, and promotion from within
- Opportunity to gain experience in all aspects of restaurant
operations, from customer service to food prep, cash handling and
- Defined career paths for those who are interested in a career
If you're interested in a position that rewards your commitment,
then Wendy's is right for you. We encourage you to complete our
application process and look forward to discussing your place on
the Wendy's team.
The responsibilities and qualifications described above are for
positions at Wendy's International, Inc. company-owned and operated
restaurants. A large percentage of Wendy's restaurants are
independently owned and operated franchised Wendy's restaurants.
Job descriptions, compensation, benefits and other employment terms
and conditions applicable to positions at independent franchised
Wendy's Restaurants will vary and are determined solely by the
Our candidate has a strong customer focus, initiative, and a can-do
attitude. We're looking for real team players who can take and
receive direction well and accomplish many tasks during one of our
action-packed shifts. Whether you're wearing a headset and manning
the drive-thru, greeting customers and running the register,
preparing menu items, loading stock or keeping the restaurant clean
and inviting, your accuracy and attention to detail are qualities
that will make you a star player on the Wendy's team.
Wendy's is an equal employment opportunity employer who may provide
reasonable accommodation to enable individuals with disabilities to
perform the essential functions of the job.
The following are examples of some, but not all, of the essential
job functions of a Crew Member position at Wendy's:
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Frequent bending, kneeling, lifting (25 - 50 pounds)
- Ability to use Headset to take customer orders or to take or
- Ability to use general restaurant equipment (e.g. warmer,
fryer, slicer, grill, etc.)
- Ability to come to work promptly and regularly
- Ability to take direction and work well with others
- Ability to accomplish multiple tasks within established
- Ability to concentrate and perform duties accurately
- Ability to learn and apply policies and procedures
- Ability to react to change productively and handle other tasks
- Ability to complete all applicable training programs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that may involve
exposure to noise, heat, cold or other elements Associated topics:
assistant general manager, assistant restaurant manager, deli
manager, director food and beverage, general manager, manager,
night shift manager, restaurant general manager, service manager,
Keywords: Wendy's, Columbus , Crew Member- Wendy's Restaurants, Other , Lancaster, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!