CT Tech 2:30p - 3a, Mount Carmel St Ann's - $10,000 sign on
Company: Mount Carmel Health
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Employment Type: Full time Shift: Description: Why Mount Carmel?
With five hospitals, over 60 free-standing outpatient clinics, a
college of nursing, a Medicare Advantage plan, and extensive
outreach and community wellness programs, Mount Carmel Health
System serves more than a million patients in central Ohio each
year, and we've been a pillar of this community for more than 130
years. As a proud member of Trinity Health, one of the nation's
largest Catholic healthcare delivery systems, our network of caring
spans 22 states, 94 hospitals, and 133,000 colleagues nationwide.
We know that exceptional patient care starts with taking care of
our colleagues, so we invest in great people and all that we ask in
return is that you come to work ready to make a difference and do
the right thing. What we offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages including
medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Retirement savings account with employer match starting on day
- Generous paid time off programs
- Relocation assistance for eligible new colleagues
- Employee recognition incentive program
- Tuition/professional development reimbursement
- Discounted tuition and enrollment opportunities' at the Mount
Carmel College of Nursing Why Columbus? The nation's 14th largest
city, Columbus, Ohio is one of the fastest growing major
metropolitan areas in the Midwest - ranked #1 for population
growth, #1 for job growth, #1 for wage growth, and #1 real estate
market. And with a vibrant blend of professional sports,
world-class attractions, creative cuisines, and a flourishing music
and arts scene, you'll never be found wanting for entertainment and
experiences to call your own in Columbus. Learn more at
www.experiencecolumbus.com! About the job: The CT Technologist
performs a variety of CT procedures both professional and
non-clinical consistent with optimal image quality. What you will
- Performs a variety of CT procedures both professional and
non-clinical consistent with optimal image quality.
- Responsible for entering on-line charges in the computer system
(Radiology Information System-RIS) and accountable for charges as
specified by the Administrative Policy, ensuring a high level of
- Participates in On-Call coverage as applicable.
- Follows guidelines for Radiation Safety as outlined in MCHS
Radiation Safety Policy Manual. What we are looking for:
- Education: Graduate of a Radiologic Technology Program.
Knowledge of Cross Sectional Anatomy and Pathology required.
- Licensure / Certification: Registered as a Radiographer by the
American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT). Valid State
of Ohio Radiological License required. CT registry preferred.
- Experience: Prior experience in CT preferred.
- Maintain current CPR certification. -- Mount Carmel and all its
affiliates are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, physical
disability or any other classification protected under local, state
or federal law. Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000
physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve
diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the
cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and
health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that
knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize
that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our
world and that these differences often lead to innovative
solutions. Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce
(through training and education, recruitment, retention, and
development), commitment and accountability, communication,
community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Keywords: Mount Carmel Health, Columbus , CT Tech 2:30p - 3a, Mount Carmel St Ann's - $10,000 sign on, Other , Westerville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!