Company: LHC Group. Inc
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Cambridge Caretenders is currently hiring Caregivers in the
Nelsonville area to provide quality, compassionate care for
patients in their homes. - We offer a Loyalty Bonus as well as
FLEXIBLE schedules and WEEKLY pay! - In addition, you'll be able to
earn PTO hours if you work 32 hrs/week or more! - - -The Home
Health Aide/Caregiver is responsible for providing patients with
in-home personal care and designated health related services to
maintain the patient's physical and emotional well being, while
following the written plan of care, Medicare/Medicaid regulations
and agency policies and procedures. -Cambridge Caretenders, a part
of LHC Group, is the preferred post-acute care partner for
hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and
hospice care to long-term acute care and home and community-based
services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that
empowers patients to manage their health at home. Hospitals and
health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to
deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals,
physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by
a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people.
- Reports any unusual circumstance in the patient's condition or
home environment to the primary RN/Patient Care Manager.
- Follows current written aide assignment sheet to provide
personal care and assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs)
to include mobility transfer, walking, grooming, bathing, dressing
or undressing, eating, or toileting.
- As assigned, performs incidental household services essential
to the patient's health care at home that are necessary to prevent
or postpone institutionalization.
- Completes a clinical note for each visit within required
timeframes, which must be incorporated into the patient's
- Participates in the in-services program. Completes at least six
hours of in-services every six months.
- Participates in daily report. Adheres to and supports care
management model within the agency.
- Participates in staff conference regarding patient care.
- Participates in QA/QI plan or process.
- Provides care according to the aide plan of care-assignment
sheet and in accordance to State Practice Act or regulations.
- Records and notifies RN-Patient Care Manager of any variations
from the established parameters or changes in the patients
- All Other Duties as Assigned.
- Successful completion of a competency evaluation.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Current driver's license, vehicle insurance, and access to a
dependable vehicle or public transportation.Skill Requirements
- Must be mature and able to deal effectively with the demands of
a home health aide position. Able to read, write, and carry out
directions promptly and accurately.Equal Opportunity Employer -
vets, disability.Must be fully vaccinated or be willing to complete
full vaccination by date of hire and proof of vaccination will be
required. - If permitted by state law, the company will consider
requests for religious or medical exemptions.
Keywords: LHC Group. Inc, Columbus , Cambridge Caretenders, Other , Nelsonville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!