Manufacturing Location Supervisor
Company: Supplier Inspection Services
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Supplier Inspection Services, Inc. (SIS, Inc.) provides quality
management support services that assist our clients manufacture and
deliver high quality products. Our clients include component
manufacturers in the Automotive, Aerospace, Appliance and general
manufacturing industries. We are currently looking for qualified
individuals in the Waverly, Ohio and surrounding areas who are
looking for a challenge, interested in gaining experience in many
areas of manufacturing processes and products and like the variety
of handling different tasks and projects.
As directed, the Manufacturing Location Supervisor is responsible
for effectively managing day-to-day operations, ensuring all are
operating according to organizational standards and client
The pay rate for the Manufacturing Location Supervisor is $18 -$22
per hour depending on experience.
Primary responsibilities for the location Manufacturing Location
Supervisor are as follows: - Act as primary account contact by
managing the off-site operations including job set-up, area
control, product identification, shipping schedules, etc.
- In conjunction with the Asst. Operations Manager, manage and
allocate manpower/personnel to specific operations and ensure all
operations are sufficiently staffed.
- Provide specific job training, coaching and feedback on all
aspects of performance of all assigned personnel.
- Monitor and evaluate performance of personnel.
- Perform continual process audits and product audits to ensure all
operations are operating according to organizational standards and
- As required, act as the client contact for all operations and
promptly respond to client needs to ensure a rapid positive
response and client satisfaction.
- Monitor the efficiency and effectiveness of all operations.
- Maintain proper inventory control of all product and
- Ensure all assigned operation's time sheets and operational
results are accurately reported in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with the Operations Manager and Assistant Operations
Manager to appropriately staff and monitor operations, as
- Ensure strict adherence by all personnel to all rules and
regulations established by Supplier Inspection Services, Inc. and
- Immediately report to the Assistant Operations Manager any event
that could negatively reflect and/or impact Supplier Inspection
Note: Incumbent may be required to perform any other duties within
the scope of the job and individual's abilities as requested by
- Steel toe boots
- High School diploma
- 1+ years experience in a manufacturing environment,
automotive/quality control experience a plus
- 1+ years of supervisory experience
- Demonstrated performance in managing and coordinating multiple
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work full time, overtime, weekends and multiple
Note: Any equivalent combination of education, training and/or
experience that fulfills the requirements of the position will be
Keywords: Supplier Inspection Services, Columbus , Manufacturing Location Supervisor, Other , Waverly, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!