Part Time Onsite Medicaid Eligibility Representative
Company: The Revenue Group
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description: Part Time Position - $17.50 an hour! Hours: 2:00pm
- 10:30pm Saturday and Sunday Location: Ohio Health Doctors
Hospital Emergency Department, Columbus No one wakes up in the
morning and says, "Today I want to go to the hospital". We are here
to help when the unexpected happens. Hospital Referral Services
on-sites screen and help patient's bedside to see what assistance
programs the uninsured or underinsured may be eligible to receive.
HRS's team of experts helps guide patients through the Medicaid
process so the patient can focus on recovery. Hospital Referral
Services has an opening for an Onsite Medicaid Screening
Representative at Ohio Health Doctors Hospital Hours: 2:00pm -
10:30pm Saturday and Sunday. We are looking for a self-motivated
professional to add to our growing team. If helping people is
something you enjoy, this may be the right job for you. We offer
great benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid
holidays, and much more! PM21 Requirements: What does an Onsite
Medicaid Screening Representative do?
- Review the hospital work queue or census to identify uninsured
patients that are admitted to the hospital as an inpatient.
- Screen/Interview patient's bedside in hospital setting to
determine possible eligibility for any assistance programs
available including Medicaid and charities.
- High volume of walking and standing. (70% - 80% of your
- The Onsite Medicaid Screening Representative will complete
applications for Medicaid benefits and charity programs as
- Maintain a positive working relationship with co-workers,
hospital staff, and patients.
- Abide by HIPAA rules and regulations to protect patient's
- The Onsite Medicaid Screening Representative will meet
production goals and objectives as assigned by hospital and
management on a monthly basis.
- Maintain confidentiality of account information at all times.
Requirements for the Onsite Medicaid Screening Representative:
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must be able to multitask and type minimum 40 WPM
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Good attendance and dependability is essential.
- Successful completion of drug and background test is
- Annual Flu shots and TB testing is required
- COVID vaccine is required
- The Onsite Medicaid Screening Representative must have
availability to work some holidays. $17.50 an hour Please apply at:
revenuegroup.com/careers PM21 PI202019704
Keywords: The Revenue Group, Columbus , Part Time Onsite Medicaid Eligibility Representative, Other , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!