Talent Acquisition Coord
Company: Safelite Group, Inc.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Does this position interest you? You should apply - even if you
don't match every single requirement! We're known as an auto glass
company. That's the focus of what we do. But beyond the glass,
we're so much more. We'll help you build a fulfilling career and
encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever
The Talent Acquisition (TA) Coordinator will provide proactive
administrative support to a team of Recruiters and TA Leaders to
support recruiting targets across Safelite's business. From
managing complex travel arrangements and scheduling formal
interviews, to executing offer/new hire documentation and
preemployment screenings, the Home Office TA Coordinator is a vital
part of our candidate experience and recruitment success.
What You'll Get
- Competitive weekly pay and bonus opportunities.
- A benefits package valued at more than $10k*. This includes a
401(k) plan with company matching, medical coverage plans
customized to suit your needs and a commitment to work/life balance
through our paid time off (PTO) programs, company holidays and paid
- Up to $5,250 annually in tuition reimbursement.
- Paid training and all the tools and resources you'll need to be
- View all our health, wealth and life offerings at
What You'll Do
- Partner with assigned TA professionals, HR Business Partners,
and Hiring Managers to balance event/meeting requests, manage
calendar conflicts and communicate changes as needed.
- Schedule and organize large volumes of complex virtual and
on-site interviews between candidates and recruiters/managers with
a focus on customer experience.
- Proactively manage stakeholder workloads and support. This may
include suggesting/scheduling working time and/or prep sessions,
emailing/printing documents to pre-read, setting up rooms for
onsite visits and escorting candidates throughout the day.
- Act as a liaison for the Executive Assistant team and other
departments, including senior leadership members. Handles
confidential and non-routine information and explains company
policies and procedures when required.
- Organize and prioritize large volumes of written
correspondence, requests and calls. Respond promptly to regularly
occurring requests for information in a consistent, accurate and
- Prepare and deliver candidate offer letters, new hire
documents, compliance forms, background check results and other
supporting documentation within the recruitment process. Handle
confidential information with discretion.
- Ensure data accuracy for all information housed in recruiting
- Act as the main point of contact for offered candidates prior
to their start date.
What You'll Need
- Exemplary written and interpersonal skills. Must exercise
excellent judgment and diplomacy in all interactions with internal
and external leaders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Willing to learn
the business and the demands of different parties to be a key
partner in providing proactive administrative support across
- Prior administrative support or customer service experience
with calendar management, meeting and event planning and
preparation of presentations
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills with the ability to
balance competing priorities.
- Willing to work onsite as needed (3-5 days per week)
Internal Associates: Already a member of the Safelite team? Apply
through your Workday account by searching 'Find Open Jobs'.
Diversity: Safelite welcomes everyone. We value our diverse
workforce and suppliers, and we're proud to be an equal opportunity
employer. Learn more at Safelite.com/Careers.
Benefit amounts are estimates only. Actual values will depend on
benefit elections during enrollment.
Keywords: Safelite Group, Inc., Columbus , Talent Acquisition Coord, Other , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!