Team Lead - 2nd Shift
Location: Canal Winchester
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description: We are looking for a results-oriented Team Lead to
manage our company's production line. Our successful candidate
should exhibit extensive knowledge of production processes and
experience in a similar industry. A top-notch Team Lead will be
someone whose production line expertise results in production
targets being met without compromising on quality. This essential
role within our company will partner with our Production Manager to
help them meet their goals and keep the department running safely.
In addition, the team lead will give our production associates a
voice and address their day-to-day needs. The Team Lead will assist
the Production Manager for leading the daily activities of a
production work cell(s). They will set up the production line
before the start of shift working with material handlers to ensure
all materials required to complete production are available. The
Team Leader will implement responsibilities in accordance with the
organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities
include training employees; planning, assigning, and directing
work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees;
addressing complaints and resolving problems. Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- At least five years' production line experience in a related
- Experience in a supervisory role preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of product specifications and production
- In-depth knowledge of industry regulations.
- Proficiency in computers and office software.
- Superb leadership skills.
- Exceptional organizational and time management abilities.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and collaboration
- Excellent problem-solving techniques. PI200836206
Keywords: HFI, Columbus , Team Lead - 2nd Shift, Other , Canal Winchester, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!