CT Radiographer Nights - Reynoldsburg ED
Company: Mount Carmel Health
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Employment Type: Full time Shift: Night Shift Description:
$10,000 sign on bonus What we offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages including
medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Retirement savings account with employer match starting on day
- Generous paid time off programs
- Employee recognition incentive program
- Tuition/professional development reimbursement
- Discounted tuition and enrollment opportunities' at the Mount
Carmel College of Nursing
- Mount Carmel offers DailyPay - if you're hired as an eligible
colleague, you'll be able to see how much you've made every day and
transfer your money any time before payday.You deserve to get paid
every day! About the job: The CT Technologist performs a variety of
CT procedures both professional and non-clinical consistent with
optimal image quality. What you will do:
- Performs a variety of CT procedures both professional and
non-clinical consistent with optimal image quality.
- Responsible for entering on-line charges in the computer system
(Radiology Information System-RIS) and accountable for charges as
specified by the Administrative Policy, ensuring a high level of
- Participates in On-Call coverage as applicable.
- Follows guidelines for Radiation Safety as outlined in MCHS
Radiation Safety Policy Manual. What we are looking for:
- Education: Graduate of a Radiologic Technology Program.
Knowledge of Cross Sectional Anatomy and Pathology required.
- Licensure / Certification: Registered as a Radiographer by the
American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT). Valid State
of Ohio Radiological License required. CT registry preferred.
- Experience: Prior experience in CT preferred.
- Maintain current CPR certification. -- Mount Carmel and all its
affiliates are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, physical
disability or any other classification protected under local, state
or federal law. Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000
physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve
diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the
cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and
health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that
knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize
that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our
world and that these differences often lead to innovative
solutions. Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce
(through training and education, recruitment, retention, and
development), commitment and accountability, communication,
community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Keywords: Mount Carmel Health, Columbus , CT Radiographer Nights - Reynoldsburg ED, Other , Reynoldsburg, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...