Senior UX App Designer
Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Pay Range $52.00 - $57.00
- Collaborating and communicating professionally with internal
and cross-functional teams.
- Works well with cross-disciplinary teams, including FEWD, to
create functional and engaging product experiences.
- Proficient in communicating direction, design principles, and
- Developing processes and approaches to solving design
- Employs best practices as well as some Client
- Creating experience maps, user scenarios, and flows.
- Designs user experiences from low-Client sketches to
- Creates rapid prototypes to validate design concepts.
- Provides feedback to other designers on the team.
- Presenting work to cross-functional teams and
- Demonstrates experience executing design practices within Agile
- Collaborates with Project Owners and Business Analysts to build
and maintain a product backlog.
- Works closely with partners on the crafting of requirements and
- Understands and considers business goals in their design
- Senior UX Designers are seasoned communicators and problem
solvers that build strong relationships.
- They can confidently contribute to most projects with limited
- Senior team members are high-level performers who have
experience in leading parts of larger projects collaboratively or
leading smaller projects alone.
- They demonstrate domain expertise, knowledge of process, and
strong communication skills.
- They have likely shipped several products / major features at
this stage in their career.
- Senior team members have strong written and verbal
- They can clearly and confidently share decision-making
rationale and document decisions.
- They can present in small and large group settings in a
succinct and authoritative manner.
- Senior team members have strong relationships with peers and
stakeholders and are trusted members of their product
- Seniors influence stakeholders, manage those relationships
effectively, and do so regularly.
- They can speak to difficult or complex problems, timelines, and
negotiate requirements based on user or business needs.
- Seniors serve as a professional standard to the teams junior
- As they take on more responsibility, the expectations become
more demandinga senior member of the team should be dependable,
consistent, and able to quickly react in a remote
- Seniors are expected to be active in all team activities,
attend all ceremonies and meetings, contribute to working sessions,
provide feedback to team members, and inform strategic thought work
from the context of their product area with guidance from
- Seniors take personal responsibility for the quality and
timeliness of work and achieve results with little oversight.
- Experience designing native mobile apps.
- Experience in ecommerce.
- Working knowledge of design research methodologies.
- 5-7+ years hands-on designing product experiences or general UX
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience contributing in a heavily cross-functional
- Working knowledge of modern industry standard design tools
(Figma preferred) and design systems.
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, Columbus , Senior UX App Designer, Other , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...