MSSN Desk Specialist
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Operations is one of the largest divisions in the firm and has diverse responsibilities, including correctly settling and recording millions of transactions per day, identifying and mitigating all operational risks, developing strong client relationships and partnering with technology to realize the full potential of IT and e-solutions. Throughout, the Operations department continually seeks ways to improve while actively supporting the development of new businesses, structures and markets.
WEALTH MANAGEMENT (WM) OPERATIONS
Wealth Management Operations is a global organization operating in 11 cities across 7 countries in support of Wealth Management with client assets of $2.4T, 6.6M client accounts, and -16K Financial Advisors. The organization drives operational excellence by supporting business growth, enhancing the client experience, and improving operational efficiency with a strong foundation in risk and financial management through its member divisions; Chief Operating Office, Client Service Risk & Control, Capital Markets & Core Processing Operations, Product Operations & Account Services, Private Banking Operations, and Tax & Client Reporting Operations.
- Provide support to MSSN Desk regarding Alternative Investment transactions, including subscriptions, transfers, redemptions, and document revisions/amendments
- Partnering with the RegD and Product Management teams, regarding qualification and after sales/performance inquiries
- Maintain relationships with Fund Managers and Business Partners
- Provide premier Operational services to high profile Financial Advisors
- Ability to flex between high volume of Financial Advisors requests/calls and other tasks/projects
- Streamline and maintain the tax reporting process for AI products
- AD Hoc Projects and Reports required by management
- Bachelor's degree required
- Alternative Investments knowledge a plus
- 3-4 years of experience in the financial services industry
- Proficient in the Microsoft suite of products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-up
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and changing environment
Role is Hybrid and will require in office attendance 3 days/week. #LI-Hybrid
Morgan Stanley's goal is to build and maintain a workforce that is diverse in experience and background but uniform in reflecting our standards of integrity and excellence. Consequently, our recruiting efforts reflect our desire to attract and retain the best and brightest from all talent pools. We want to be the first choice for prospective employees.
It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, sex stereotype, gender, gender identity or expression, transgender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy, veteran or military service status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce (M/F/Disability/Vet).
Keywords: E*TRADE, Columbus , MSSN Desk Specialist, Other , Columbus, Ohio
here to apply!