Company: STS Technical Services
Posted on: May 28, 2023
is hiring -in . Hiring Note: All candidates must be authorized
to work in the United States for any employer. Position Summary:
Looking for highly motivated A&P Mechanics wanting to
kick-start their careers and help us grow our CMH (Columbus, OH)
Line Maintenance station. The A&P Mechanic -supports the daily
needs of the maintenance operations of our customers and ensures an
outstanding experience by providing top level service. STS Line
Maintenance is one of the largest AOG (Aircraft on Ground) support
providers for Part 125, 121, 135 and 91 operators worldwide. We
pride ourselves in providing quality and reliable aircraft line
maintenance and servicing solutions throughout our nation-wide
network. Job Duties:
- This position reports directly to the Station Manager, and
works in close partnership with the field Airlines, Flight Crew and
other Aircraft Maintenance Controllers.
- Ensures aircraft are maintained to airworthiness standards
prescribed by applicable regulations, airworthiness directives,
company policies, and best practices.
- Inspect, test, troubleshoot, adjust, and repair different
transport category aircraft airframes and engines using hand tools
and test equipment.
- Maintain the highest level of quality and integrity.
- Adjust, repair or replace defective components based on
analysis of test results, following maintenance manuals,
schematics, handbooks and other technical documentation.
- Use precision instruments and equipment to measure parts for
wear, and repair or replace as required.
- Other duties as may be deemed necessary.
- Able to work outdoors and in inclement weather as required. -
Work will be performed on the Airbus A320, 737, Embraer Regional
Jets, and CRJ family Qualifications:
- Must hold a current valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant License
(A&P) with no history of infractions and recent A&P
experience on turbine powered aircraft considered a plus.
- Own Set Of Standard Line Maintenance Tool (Calibrated &
Specialty Tooling Will Be Provided).
- Self-Motivated with positive attitude and able to perform with
minimal supervision. - - Must be able to work standing, must be
able to climb ladders and stairs, -and must be able to lift 50
- Able to pass background check/drug & alcohol test and Customs &
Border Patrol Clearance
- Basic To Mid-Level Computer & Organizational Skills
- Experience working under a FAA approved Part 145 repair station
required and Part 135 experience preferred.
- Inspection Authorization (IA) License a plus.
- Must be able to read and interpret aircraft maintenance manuals
and specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing
or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Ability to work with little supervision to troubleshoot and
repair systems on aircraft airframe and engine(s), including
electrical, mechanical and hydraulic.
- Versatility, flexibility, will be important as the schedule
could include days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Superior customer focus, communication skills, and work ethic
with a commitment to excellence. Benefits:
- Full Time: PTO, Medical, Dental and Vision with 401K. Rate of
- Rate of pay is determined on previous experience and formal
training, and will range between $28-$40.
- Yearly raises available upon evaluation. About STS Line
Maintenance: STS Line Maintenance operates 41 line maintenance
stations throughout the United States, Bahamas, United Kingdom and
France. At each of these stations, our team(s) offer a full range
of support services, FAA / DER engineering assistance, AOG response
teams and enhanced reliability through rapid response times.
Skilled mechanics stand ready to handle RON maintenance, turnaround
checks, non-routine discrepancy reports and ground equipment
maintenance via scheduled or on-call action. To learn more about
STS Line Maintenance and what makes it the company with
???Solutions to Keep You Flying,??? please visit - or call
1-800-359-4787 ext. 9176. #Talent
Keywords: STS Technical Services, Columbus , A&P Mechanics, Other , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...