Regional Business Development Executive
Company: United Claim Solutions LLC
Location: New Albany
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Description:Valenz Health simplifies the complexities of
self-insurance for employers through a steadfast commitment to data
transparency and decision enablement powered by its Healthcare
Ecosystem Optimization Platform. Offering a strong foundation with
deep roots in clinical and member advocacy, alongside decades of
expertise in claim reimbursement and payment validity, integrity,
and accuracy, as well as a suite of risk affinity solutions, Valenz
optimizes healthcare for the provider, payer, plan, and member. By
establishing true transparency and offering data-driven solutions
that improve cost, quality, and outcomes for employers and their
members, Valenz engages early and often for smarter, better, faster
healthcare.About Our OpportunityAs a Regional Business Development
Executive, you will be responsible for generating new business for
our Healthcare Ecosystem Optimization Platform (HEOP). With your
assigned territory, you'll seek to meet or exceed forecasted
revenue.To be successful in this role, you will bring a background
in the healthcare industry and the ability to develop and execute
successful sales strategies.Things You'll Do Here:
- Actively prospect for new business and generate leads through
various channels such as cold calls, email campaigns, and social
media outreach. Build a pipeline of high-quality prospects to
ensure consistent sales growth.
- Schedule meetings with prospects to introduce and present the
Valenz HEOP. Understand the prospects' unique needs and tailor
proposals accordingly. Clearly communicate the value proposition
and how they can enhance the prospect's business.
- Thoroughly understand all Valenz products and services,
including their features, benefits, and competitive
differentiators. Stay up-to-date on industry trends and
- Attend industry events and tradeshows to network with prospects
and generate new business. Set up meetings with prospects and use
these events as an opportunity to showcase Valenz services.
- Respond promptly and accurately to all prospect inquiries,
including requests for information, proposals, and pricing. Keep
prospects informed of any new products, services, or changes to
- Work closely with other teams, including account management,
operations, and product development, to meet the needs of prospects
and clients. Coordinate efforts to ensure that Valenz services are
delivered efficiently and effectively.
- Keep accurate and up-to-date records of all prospect
interactions in the customer relationship management (CRM) system.
Use this information to develop targeted sales strategies and to
provide timely updates to management.
- Work closely with the account management team to ensure
accurate and timely implementation. Address any issues or concerns
that arise during the implementation process.
- Ensure the success of new clients until they are officially
transitioned to the account management team. Address any issues or
concerns that arise during this period.
- Work closely with clients to ensure a smooth transition when
implementing Valenz services. Monitor the project through to
completion and address any issues or concerns that arise during the
implementation process. Ensure that client contracts, NDAs, and
BAAs have been executed and are on file.Reasonable accommodation
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
essential duties.Why You Will Love Working HereWe offer employee
perks that go beyond standard benefits and compensation packages
see below!At Valenz, our team is committed to delivering on our
promise to engage early and often for smarter, better, faster
healthcare. We want everyone engaged within our ecosystem to be
strong, vigorous, and healthy. You'll find limitless growth
opportunities as we grow together. If you're ready to utilize your
skills and passion to make a significant impact in the healthcare
self-funded space, Valenz might be the perfect place for you!Perks
- Generously subsidized company-sponsored medical, dental, and
- Company-funded HRA
- 401K with company match and immediate vesting
- Flexible working environment
- Responsible Paid Time Off
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid company holidays
- Community giveback opportunities, including paid time off for
philanthropic endeavorsAt Valenz, we celebrate, support, and thrive
on inclusion, for the benefit of our associates, our partners, and
our products. Valenz is committed to the principle of equal
employment opportunity for all associates and to providing
associates with a work environment free of discrimination and
harassment. All employment decisions at Valenz are based on
business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications,
without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national,
social, or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical,
mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation,
gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic
partnership status, past or present military service, family
medical history or genetic information, family or parental status,
or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the
locations where we operate. We will not tolerate discrimination or
harassment based on any of these characteristics.Requirements:What
You'll Bring to the Team:
- 5+ years of experience in a business development or sales role
within the healthcare, insurance, or related industries.
- Proven track record of success in sales, developing and
executing successful sales strategies, and exceeding sales
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and handle sensitive
information with discretion.
- Knowledgeable of healthcare plan administration and/or
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.A
plus if you have:
- CPCS or CPMSM certification or willingness to obtain
certification within a year.
- Knowledgeable in NCQA, URAC, AAAHC, and other State and Federal
Keywords: United Claim Solutions LLC, Columbus , Regional Business Development Executive, Other , New Albany, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...