Company: Redwood Apartment Neighborhoods
Posted on: September 19, 2023
J ob Title: Leasing Professional
Reports to: Neighborhood Manager
Location: Redwood Reynoldsburg/Pickerington, OH
At Redwood, we know we are only as successful as the people who
power us. Our employees are passionate, they are talented, they are
empowered to make decisions that positively affect the lives of our
residents. From site personnel to corporate leadership, our
employees demonstrate Redwood's commitment to deliver more than
expected, communicate openly and honestly, and demonstrate
integrity in all aspects of our business. As we continue to grow,
we seek these same qualities in every team member we bring on
Under the general direction of the Neighborhood Manager, the
Leasing Professional will be responsible for high-volume leasing,
local marketing and maintaining a high level of resident
experience. This position requires exceptional communication
skills, the ability to build authentic relationships quickly and a
knack for customer service. As such, you will be expected to act as
a Redwood brand ambassador, promote our brand and work to provide
customer delight on a regular basis.
All Redwood employees are expected to conduct all organizational
business and practices in accordance to Redwood company
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Greeting prospective residents, showing the model/neighborhood
and answering questions.
- Answering phones/emails on a daily basis.
- Complying with all legal and financial leasing/resident
- Actively sourcing off-site potential residents by marketing to
and establishing relationships with local businesses.
- Creating sales strategies and closing, both when creating
business relationships and when leasing apartment homes.
- Working closely with the Neighborhood Manager and Service
Technician to achieve safety and property management
- Maintaining knowledge of neighborhood specials, pricing, and
notify related parties of any needed adjustments.
- Updating online advertising to reflect current market pricing
on a weekly basis.
- Maintaining awareness of local market conditions and trends;
may contribute ideas to the property manager for marketing
community and for improving resident satisfaction.
- Performing occasional external outreach at nearby businesses,
- Actively coordinating all renewals throughout the month. This
includes sending letters (90, 60, 30 days) and scheduling resident
appointments to discuss renewal rates and leasing options.
- Completing all lease applications correctly and without error,
assisting with application verification and notifying prospective
residents of results. Crafting miscellaneous resident communication
may also be necessary.
- Completing all lease paperwork, including related addenda, plus
accepting rents and deposits.
- Completing Guest Card information form on all clients, sending
thank-you notes and performing follow-ups.
- Assisting Neighborhood Manager in preparation of weekly
reports, resident communications, move-out inventory, market
- Physically inspecting community when on grounds, picking up
litter and reporting any service needs to maintenance staff.
- Maintaining a record of acceptable attendance and
- Adhering to company standards for paperwork, resident files,
budgets and controlled expenses.
- All other related duties, as assigned.
As a Leasing Professional, you will be required to exhibit the
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbally and
- Ability to build relationships with residents, staff and
- Energetic, personable and professional attitude
- Great customer service skills and strong work ethic
- Self-motivated, dependable, organized, flexible and have strong
sales and marketing skills
- Respectfulness, trustworthiness, empathy and leadership
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work under
- Proven ability to plan, organize and implement multiple
tasks/projects on a concurrent, real-time basis
- Good vision and hearing, with the ability to lift 20 pounds,
bend, stoop, sit for 1-2 hours at a time, walk up stairs. In some
cases, the Multi-Site Leasing Professional may need to operate a
neighborhood golf cart to show apartment homes to potential
Required Qualifications, Education & Certifications
- High school diploma or GED required
- General computer proficiency
- Prior leasing or sales experience preferred
This job operates in a professional office environment. In this
role, the employee will routinely use standard office equipment
such as computers, desk phones, iPhone, photocopiers, etc. The
employee is frequently required to sit, stand, bend and walk with
the ability to lift 20 pounds where applicable. Local travel is
required up to 33% of the time utilizing personal
Redwood Living, Inc offers company paid medical insurance for the
employee, dental, 401K match, tuition assistance, a generous PTO
allowance and rental discount for eligible associates.
If you are interested in applying please submit your resume by
replying to this posting.
Those with qualifications who match our needs will be
Redwood Living, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Redwood
strictly prohibits and does not tolerate illegal discrimination,
and Redwood provides equal employment opportunities to employees
and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed,
national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including gender,
pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), age, physical
or mental disability, citizenship, past, current, or prospective
service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any
other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or
local law. Associated topics: consultant, lease administrator,
leasing, leasing administrator, leasing manager, leasing
consultant, leasing specialist, rent
Keywords: Redwood Apartment Neighborhoods, Columbus , Leasing Professional, Other , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!