Mortgage Loan Officer - Dublin, OH
Company: On The Money Talent Acquisition Partners
Posted on: November 17, 2023
On The Money Talent has been retained by a 95 year old, $600
Million Arkansas headquartered community bank that lends in all 50
states. This bank takes marketing and Realtor relationships
seriously, spending over $350k yearly on the support of their
Realtor partners. Leadership's willingness to invest in their team
is unmatched in the industry. The compensation is flexible up to
125bps with a forgivable monthly draw.
We are searching for Originators in the Columbus, OH market that
are looking to grow with the organization. See a few highlights
- Unlimited marketing budget to help grow your Realtor business
($360k spent on Realtor relationships yearly)
- Exempt Licensing to originate loans in all 50 states day one of
- 15-year processing team with 10+ underwriters in-house
- Full health and vision benefits, including 401k, etc.
- Ability to work remote and in our Dublin office or both
- Fast turn times to meet closing dates (20-30 days on avg)
- Multiple down payment assistance products for existing and
first time home buyers
- Conventional, VA, FHA, DPA, USDA, etc
- Stability with tenures above 15 years with the organization Job
A successful Loan Originator increases mortgage loan production by
developing contacts, attracting mortgage customers and reviewing
and processing loan applications. The Loan Originator is
responsible for providing excellent customer service from the
beginning to the end of the mortgage loan process.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Attracts new mortgage loan applications by developing
relationships specifically in the real estate community and making
sales calls to prospective customers.
- Provides applicants with information regarding the loan
- Obtains complete loan applications including all supporting
documentation needed to process the loan.
- Reviews information by examining application and documentation,
reviewing credit worthiness, calculating repayment risk from
information and documentation received from the borrowers.
- Pre-qualifies potential loan applicants by analyzing credit and
- Follows up on processing the loan by obtaining additional
applicant information if necessary.
- Maintains communication with the borrower from time of
application through closing.
- Establishes the rate with the borrower both verbally and in
writing prior to settlement.
- Understands and supports the company's policies and procedures
to provide proper and effective treatment to all the company's
- Resolves any customer questions and disputes in an expeditious
and tactful manner.
- Reviews and reports complaints from customers and recommends
corrective action to management.
- Protects the bank and the customer by keeping all mortgage loan
- Performs other related duties as assigned. Key Competencies:
- Oral Communication Skills.
- Written Communication Skills.
- Customer Relations.
- Customer Service.
- Good Math Skills.
- Time Management.
Required- in order to be considered.
Three to five years mortgage sales experience, originating
conventional and government real estate mortgage loans.
Keywords: On The Money Talent Acquisition Partners, Columbus , Mortgage Loan Officer - Dublin, OH, Other , Dublin, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!