General Laborer - 1st Shift2
Company: Nesco Resource
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Description: The laborer sorts, grades, processes, and prepares
scrap metal for sale and shipment.Duties:
- Receives materials and may assist customers with the unloading
of material in a safe and timely manner.
- Sorts and grades materials to proper specifications in an
efficient and safe manner.
- Utilizes equipment and tools (such as a torch, forklift, pallet
mover, etc.) to process and/or size material to consistently
provide a quality product per company and mill specifications.
- When required, properly and safely loads trucks or containers
- Daily demonstrates a commitment to be present and work all
hours assigned as needed to complete work orders.
- Willingly performs and completes any work assigned in an
efficient, safe and productive manner
- Willingly complies with all regulatory requirements, including
federal, state, local, company, and customer statutes or rules.
Desired Skills / Qualifications:
- Must be able to understand and execute actions based on verbal
and visual instructions.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds repetitively.
- Stand for the duration of the shift
- Bend continuously throughout the shift
- Able to work in a noisy, wet, and cold environment
- Perform repetitive motions for the duration of the shift
- Able to reach with hands and arms to check the productAPPLY
TODAY! Call our office and speak with a Recruiter for details,
614-86-1250!Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity
employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally
protected characteristics with respect to employment
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Columbus , General Laborer - 1st Shift2, Other , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!