Company: New Story Schools
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Do you have a passion for education and being a part of a
mission-driven organization? Do you want to join a fast-growing
company with excellent benefits, such as competitive health and
wellness benefits, tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off,
and so much more?New Story Schools in Columbus, OH is seeking a
qualified Custodian?to maintain and promote the care of our company
property by performing general and preventative responsibilities on
- Perform preventative maintenance of buildings and grounds.
- Answer and complete maintenance/cleaning requests made by staff
throughout the day.
- Perform plumbing related duties as needed such as fixing
leaking faucets, toilet sinks etc.
- Perform basic electrical repairs including replacing bulbs,
ballast and fixtures as needed.
- Complete painting assignments.
- Monitor and replace emergency lighting, exit signs, and door
entry battery units.
- Recognize potential safety issues in and around the building
and grounds and act to correct.
- Perform custodial services on as needed basis and act as the
location point of contact for outside vendors performing
maintenance work on buildings.BENEFITSEligible New Story Employees
will receive competitive pay and benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Hospital, and
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K with 100% vested company contribution
- Healthcare, dependent care, and commuter Flexible Spending
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Rewards program which allows you to earn points to purchase
itemsNew Story School is an educational organization comprised of
special education schools in Pennsylvania, Virginia, Ohio, New
Jersey, and Massachusetts. We offer an academic learning
environment integrated with behavior support services for students
diagnosed with autism or emotional/behavioral disorders. Our
multidisciplinary teams collaborate with families, school
districts, and community partners to empower children in overcoming
challenges and creating new stories in their lives.New Story
Schools is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and embraces
diversity in the workplace. We are also committed to providing a
drug-free, safe workplace for our employees and the students we
serve. For more information about New Story Schools careers and
benefits, please visit our website To view all our open
opportunities, please visit our career site at .If you are a
current New Story employee, please apply through the UKG system.
Click here, log in, and navigate to Open Opportunities to search
and apply for current open opportunities.#NSSOEducationRequired
- High School or better in OtherSkillsRequired
- Building Maintenance
- Grounds MaintenancePreferred
Keywords: New Story Schools, Columbus , Custodian, Other , Amlin, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!