Security Insider Threat Specialist
Company: PNC Financial Services Group
Posted on: June 15, 2019
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive
advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering
the best experience for our customers. As a(n) Security Insider
Threat Specialist within PNC's Insider Threat organization, you
will be based in Pittsburgh PA or Columbus OH. .
- Utilizes insider threat tools to gather, analyze, triage, and
escalate potential insider threat risks.
- Gathers data from multiple sources to create a profile.
- Performs behavioral analysis to identify potential
- Perform triage to determine appropriate escalation.
Core CompetenciesManages Risk - Working Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated
with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities
are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs
and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business
decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating
customized customer solutions.
Job Specific CompetenciesAnalytical Thinking - Extensive
- Knowledge of techniques and tools that promote effective
analysis and the ability to determine the root cause of
organizational problems and create alternative solutions that
resolve the problems in the best interest of the business.
Effective Communications - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and
techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and
accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the
application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Information Assurance - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to protect information and
information systems while ensuring their confidentiality, integrity
Information Security Management - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the processes, tools and techniques of information
security management, ability to deploy and monitor information
security systems, as well as detect, resolve and prevent violations
of IT security, to protect organizational data.
Information Security Technologies - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of technologies and technology-based solutions
dealing with information security issues; ability to apply these in
protecting information security across the organization.
IT Environment - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of an organization's IT purposes and activities;
ability to create an effective IT environment for business
IT Systems Management - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize a variety of technical
tools to guarantee service availability and ensure IT system
IT Standards, Procedures & Policies - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize a variety of
administrative skill sets and technical knowledge to manage
organizational IT policies, standards, and procedures.
Problem Solving - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing,
anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process
problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse
Software Security Assurance - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to detect and prevent data
security vulnerabilities of coding throughout the software
development life cycle within software development
Required Education and Experience
Roles at this level typically require a university / college
degree, with 5+ years of industry-relevant experience. Specific
certifications are often required. In lieu of a degree, a
comparable combination of education and experience (including
military service) may be considered.
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons
regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or
other categories protected by law
Keywords: PNC Financial Services Group, Columbus , Security Insider Threat Specialist, Other , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!