Beer Vendor Nationwide Arena
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: June 15, 2019
Our Exciting Work Environment The Delaware North Sportservice
operation at Nationwide Arena home to the NHL s Columbus Blue
Jackets -- includes six private party towers, clubs, suites,
concessions and premium dining areas.
But it s not just the fans who benefit from the arena s food
experience; Delaware North s executive chef-led culinary team at
Nationwide Arena offers a lesson in healthy cooking to Blue Jackets
prospects during summer developmental camp.
In addition, Delaware North operates retail services for the team
at Nationwide Arena, including the Fox Sports Ohio Blue Line team
Our Diner-themed concession stands offer traditional arena fare
such as hot dogs, pretzels, popcorn, assorted Pepsi products and a
wide variety of beers featuring Ohio Local Breweries such as Land
Grant and BrewDog .
Our Grille-themed concession stands add a few twists to the
traditional fare with a variety of hot sandwiches at the Chef's
Corner and the always popular Bacon-On-A-Stick.
Why work for us?
- You will be a part of the Nationwide Arena game day
- Work with your friends Special Refer-A-Friend Bonus program
- Meals provided
- Discounted parking or a quick bus ride from anywhere in the
city, including a direct route from OSU
- Rewards & Recognition program Work Schedule
- Flexibility in scheduling -- Low commitment for part-time
- Great for 2nd income, students, and retirees The Opportunity
Sells food and beverage products to guests throughout venue, in
accordance with Company s GuestPath Universal Service Standards and
applicable Operational Service Standards.
- Circulates among guests within assigned section and calls out
items for sale.
- Hands or passes items sold to guests, receives payment, and
makes required change.
- Checks out items to replenish stock, turns in money for
- Supplies one s own money for bank to use for guests
- Carries items assigned.
- Follows and upholds all health codes and sanitation
- Effectively communicates verbally with staff and guests, while
reading, speaking and fully comprehending English.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Non-essential Functions:
- Maintains service areas and cleanliness.
- Assist other staff members as required.
- Shows flexibility in product and area assignments.
- Thoroughly completes all station set-up and breakdown
responsibilities, including proper disposal of empty products.
- Available to work extra hours on a short notice. Education &
- Previous cash handling experience preferred. Knowledge, Skills
- Excellent guest service skills; ability to adhere to Company s
GuestPath Universal Service Standards.
- Must possess high level of self-confidence, with ability to
aggressively sell assigned items.
- Must possess a cooperative work attitude.
- English reading, writing and math skills required.
- Must successfully complete position specific training
requirements and TEAM certification.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Capable of following job guidelines and supervisors
- Must be dependable and punctual.
- Must be self-motivated. Physical Requirements:
- Frequent standing, walking, bending, stooping, lifting and
reaching, during entire length of shift.
- Ability to walk up and down stairs frequently for entire length
- Ability to maintain one s balance and maneuver between rows and
- Ability to lift and carry up to 60 lbs.
- Ability to raise and project voice to market and sell product,
for entire length of shift. Environmental Working Conditions:
- Stadium/arena environment- may be exposed to variable
temperatures, including extreme hot and cold, depending on
- Stadium/arena environment- may be required to work in elevated
- Stadium/arena environment may be required to work in confined
and/or narrow spaces
- Hazards include but are not limited to cuts from broken glass,
slips, trips, falls, cuts, burns and strains.Who We Are Take your
career beyond the ordinary to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who you work with,
and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos,
airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants,
there s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We
empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of
success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the
thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with
Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired,
privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and
owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global
leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the
sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks,
resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has
annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee
associates. To learn more, visit .
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check
and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the
position and/or client requirements.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Delaware North, Columbus , Beer Vendor Nationwide Arena, Other , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!