Enterprise Account Executive - Life Sciences
Company: Silverline Jobs
Posted on: August 17, 2019
Do you want to be part of a fast paced environment, supporting the
growth of cutting edge technology in cloud computing?
Silverline employees are passionate about what they do. We're a
diverse group of self-proclaimed geeks with the same goal: to make
our clients' lives easier through technology and we have a good
time while we're at it! Silverline is a Salesforce Platinum Cloud
Alliance Partner focused on delivering robust business solutions
leveraging cloud-computing platforms.
Come be a part of our team!
Brief Summary of Role
This individual contributor position is solely responsible for
generating business at new accounts and expanding business at
existing Life Sciences accounts for Silverline's Healthcare
Practice - Life Sciences for Silverline includes Medical Device,
Biotech, Pharma, and other specialty areas. It is a mix of pure
hunting/direct selling and joint selling by leveraging and
developing relationships within the Salesforce ecosystem,
specifically the Salesforce Account Executives, as well as broader
industry contacts and associated Silverline partnerships.
Candidates will demonstrate a proven track record for solution
selling of technology solutions and building trusted relationships
with customer decision makers and partners.
- Proactively approach the market segment through active
leadership in industry and community organizations
- Identify/Develop key strategies for specific customers and
- Develop and maintain strong, trusted and mutually beneficial
relationships with Salesforce reps and the Salesforce
- Learn and understand the business and technical requirements of
clients in order to sell effective solutions that drive business
value and have a clear ROI
- Establish and maintain relationships at all client levels,
- Manage all phases of the sales cycle, including business
development, lead identification, qualification, scope
construction, proposal development, client presentations and
- Meet and exceed services booking quotas
- Accurately forecast and deliver on sales within a specified US
sales territory and industry
- Actively pursue and hunt for new business opportunities within
existing accounts as well as identify and win new logos
- Network within the industry, market, and accounts to identify
- Understand the customer's business model, growth objectives and
customer experience strategy while positioning Silverline offerings
and expertise to assist in accomplishing those goals.
- Effectively orchestrate Silverline's key areas of expertise
throughout the sales process.
- Understand the competitive landscape and properly position
Silverline's differentiators to win pursuits.
- Build, maintain and strengthen trusted client relationships to
ensure an ongoing relationship with the customer.
- Develop and foster strong relationships with the channel
partners to drive opportunities and maintain alignment during and
post sales cycles.
Education and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent combination of education
and work experience
- 10+ years experience complex services sales, solution selling,
strategic accounts selling is a plus
- Candidates with prior experience in SaaS or On Demand Industry
are highly desirable
- Candidates with at least five (5) years prior experience
working in or selling into the healthcare industry
- Recent experience in Life Sciences or the associated
sub-verticals - Medical Device, BioTech, Pharma, and such
- Strong communication and persuasion skills
- Proven track record of successful development of detailed
approach decks and statement of works
- Ability to articulate complex ideas in simple terms
- Relay complex business process goals to Solution Sales
Architects and Delivery team
- Strategic account planning and execution skills
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding quotas
- Professional Services sales experience selling through a
- Prior experience in front office business application sales,
preferably in a cloud application environment (CRM, HCM,
- Passion to introduce and drive disruptive solutions to help
customers evolve and transform into digital-first
- This is a direct sales role. Superior communication skills
(both for internal and external clients), very strong leadership
qualities, and a team-oriented approach to selling is
- Ability to partner with customer, colleagues, and Salesforce to
effectively manage a sale cycle
- Existing working relationships with Salesforce.com ecosystem
Sales Teams is preferred
- Prior experience in services delivery or management consulting
- Existing customer relationships within the targeted
sub-segments listed above
Keywords: Silverline Jobs, Columbus , Enterprise Account Executive - Life Sciences, Other , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!