Mortgage Loan Officer
Posted on: August 21, 2019
At Lower, we are growing! We are seeking to hire an enthusiastic
individual ready to continue their career as a Mortgage Loan
Officer. As a tech-centered online mortgage and refinancing
company, Lower aims to assist people that are making home financing
decisions through a transparent and accessible process.The Mortgage
Loan Officer will be responsible for effectively generating
mortgage loan production by responding to phone and web based
customer inquiries, leads and referrals to communicate with
prospective borrowers. This position is the backbone of Lower by
continually bringing in and closing loans to generate revenue for
the company. When working in this position you will work directly
with our Direct to Consumer sales team.We offer:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Extended Benefit Offerings Including:
- Maternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Corporate Wellness Program
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Represent Lower in the market in a positive manner and network
to create additional loan opportunities for yourself and the
- Responsible for working with phone and web generated leads to
- Originate quality loans by selling loan products and services
- Interview prospective borrowing to analyze financial and credit
data to determine customer's
- financing objectives.
- Generate new and repeat sales by providing product information
and outstanding customer service.
- Recommend alternate products based on cost, availability, or
- Present price, credit and terms in accordance with company
standards and regulatory
- Educate customers about features and benefits of products in
order to improve customer satisfaction and increase sales.
- Attendance, promptness, professionalism, the ability to pay
attention to detail, cooperativeness with co-workers and
management, and excellent customer service.
- Other duties or special projects as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of industry products, policies and procedures,
underwriting requirements, conventional and governmental loan
requirements, operations and compliance regulations.
- Ability to analyze and comprehend complex financial data and
- Ability to acquire national (NMLS) and applicable state
licenses, if not already obtained.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
Lower provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Keywords: Lower, Columbus , Mortgage Loan Officer, Other , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!