Company: Apex Systems
Posted on: October 13, 2019
Job #: 1009058
Position: Digital Business Analyst
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Duration: 3-6 month Contract to Hire
We are looking for a Senior BSA to work in our Digital Business
Online team focused on defining requirements and designing emerging
technologies for our Commercial Customers. The candidate would
start off as the BSA on Online initiatives. Leveraging the
Commercial Technology team's standard templates, the BSA will
partner with the business and other technology teams to document
requirements and functional use cases that the team will use for
design and implementation. The candidate will take an active role
throughout the design and build phase by translating functional
requirements into user stories and working with the development
team to prioritize the work from Sprint to Sprint.
- Perform analysis of business issues, provide recommendations
for possible solutions, work with Business users and IT project
teams to drive decision making and define requirements for
application development, ensuring that business needs are being
- Complete documentation for business requirements which guide
application development efforts, working closely with the
development teams and business teams to ensure successful
implementation of business requirements.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of the business
requirements process used to define requirements for systems
projects, assist with the definition and negotiation of project
scope and create appropriate scope documentation.
- Analyze opportunities to improve application reliability,
provide recommendations for possible solutions, and work with IT
and Business partners to implement solutions that enhance
application and infrastructure reliability.
- Perform analysis of compliance vulnerabilities, work with IT
and Business teams to eliminate vulnerabilities, support internal
and external audit related activities. Communicate project status
and escalates issues as needed.
- Facilitate PBI review and estimation sessions with the project
- Attend team scrum activities such as Stand-Ups, Sprint
Planning, Amigo Review, Sprint Review, Retrospectives.
- 5-6 years of experience in business analysis of product and/or
- Experience with development methodologies is highly
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to develop a
detailed work plan to ensure project success
- Experience working as a BSA for Digital projects, with ADA
compliance experience preferred.
- Experience supporting Web Services/Middleware initiatives and
familiarity with APIs, Service calls, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and facilitate large cross
- Perform thorough requirement interviews with project
- Ability to document project issues, risks, assumptions and
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and the ability to work
collaboratively with other departments to resolve issues
- The ability to analyze and develop business scenarios and use
- Consistently deliver project status and time tracking regularly
- Conduct comprehensive requirements reviews with project
stakeholders, development and QA teams
- Good reporting and excel skills
- Commercial Banking or Business Online knowledge and prior
- Experience in working in iterative/Agile environment
- Understanding of Agile practices and project rituals
If you are interested in this position, please e-mail your most up
to date resume to Nadisha Nezhad. firstname.lastname@example.org
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color,
religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth,
breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner
status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim,
protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership,
or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our
website in search of information on employment opportunities or to
apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our
website for a search or application, please contact our Employee
Services Department at 844-463-6178-6178.
Keywords: Apex Systems, Columbus , Digital BSA, Other , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!