Quality Assurance Project Specialist
Company: Astrix Technology Group
Posted on: October 13, 2019
The Quality Assurance Project Specialist is responsible for
producing the highest quality results while operating within the
constraints of the business timelines and guidelines.
- Responsibilities also include developing positive relations
with other individuals within as well as outside the
- Creates and maintains data, documentation and systems to track,
monitor, and support the supplier management program.
- Ensures integrity, accuracy, consistency and completeness of
area of responsibility.
- Corresponds with suppliers regarding inquiries and completion
of documentation required by company policies and procedures, such
as quality agreements, expectations, etc.
- Uses discretion in escalating unusual product performance
issues, collaborates with other functional areas to discuss and
- Participates in product improvement teams, strategic program
development, risk assessments and other analytical teams
responsible for the improvement of products and regulatory
- This position requires a very high degree of technical
competence and communicative ability in order to receive, evaluate,
investigate and respond to internal customers' questions and
- Interfaces with several multi-functional areas, such as
Research and Development, Quality Assurance, Legal, and Purchasing
to document, review, and resolve supplier performance issues.
- Creates supplier exception report rate documentation for global
review with US and international manufacturing facilities.
- Maintains the global approved supplier listing, communicates
discrepancies to manufacturing plants and management, and provides
solutions to address gaps/discrepancies.
- Conducts Label information reviews and collaborates with the
labeling group to assure accuracy of ingredient allergen
- Provides support to management for event planning, meeting
scheduling/planning/preparation, report preparation,
correspondence/communications, and tracking department projects and
- B.S. degree in science, business or technical related field to
perform all aspects of the job.
- In addition to the duties described, the incumbent completes
all other projects as assigned by management as well as assures
compliance to Nutritional Regulations and Good Manufacturing
- 5-7 years of customer support, business, or project planning
- A high degree of interpersonal relations skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work independently and/or function with minimal
- Must be able to work under pressure and stress common to office
- Must be able to maintain a high degree of accuracy and
- Must be able to deal effectively with problems and
- Must have knowledge of applicable regulatory standards and
requirements for infant formula and nutritional products.
- Must have Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe
Acrobat, Visio, Access, and Lotus
Keywords: Astrix Technology Group, Columbus , Quality Assurance Project Specialist, Other , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!