Data Entry Process Specialist
Posted on: June 8, 2018
Adecco Staffing is currently recruiting for a Full time Data Entry Process Specialst in Columbus, Ohio
Our customer, a leader in the Financial is searching for a Full Time Process Specialist. The Data Entry Process Specialist is a contract position, and a foot in the door has the possibility to open additional opportunities. Many of our associates have enhanced their current skills, had their contracts extended, converted to full time employment, or been re-deployed after their assignment ends. This position also has the opportunity of working over-time. If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Position: Data Entry Process Specialist
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Pay Rates: $11.00 an hour
Hours: Monday through Friday Full time
Length: Long Term position
Strong Data Entry skills must be fluent with PC and 10 key. Must have knowledge of Loan and Mortgage documents.
Will be responsible for scanning Loan documents & properly committing them to the imaging system.
Under direct supervision, performs a limited of variety of assigments that are routine to moderately complex nature such as verifying, classifying, consolidating, maintaining,reconciling, researching and summarizing a variety of records, files or documents.
Abilty to stand, walk, lift for extended periods of time with the ability to lift 20 – 30 pounds routinely.
• High School Diploma or GED is REQUIRED
• Minimum of 1 year of work experience. Experience with commercial, consumer or mortgage loan documents preferred.
• MUST be able to work independently and efficiently
• Basic computer skills required. Knowledge of Ms Office applications and document imaging and scanning hardware and software preferred.
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and as a team in a high volume production environment with quality standards and deadlines.
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: To demonstrate our commitment to health and wellness, this client will not hire any candidate who uses tobacco or any nicotine product including, but not limited to, cigarettes, cigars, pipes, smokeless tobacco, chewing tobacco, snuff or snus, nicotine gum, the nicotine patch or any other kind of nicotine replacement product (where permitted by applicable state law). Candidates applying for positions in those states will be notified of this practice during the recruitment process and, if offered a position, will be screened for cotinine (to check for use of tobacco and/or nicotine products and/or nicotine replacement therapy products) before they begin employment. If the position to which you?re applying is covered by this practice, the job application will provide greater detail as to what constitutes tobacco use.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
When asked to select branch, enter “Columbus, Ohio” and select “440 Polaris Pkwy or enter “5885” for the Polaris General Staffing branch.
Visit our official site at AdeccoUSA.com for all the employment opportunities that Adecco has to offer you today.
Adecco Staffing U.S. is the nation?s leading provider of recruitment and workforce solutions. We are the pre-eminent workforce management partner for Fortune 500 companies and career advisement expert for American workers, serving all of the key industries and professions that drive our economy forward. Adecco has over 400 career centers and, on any given day, connects 70,000 talented workers to the best job opportunities across the country, making us one of America?s largest employers.
Keywords: , Columbus, Data Entry Process Specialist, PR / Public Relations, Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!