Company: Hyundai L&C USA LLC
Posted on: October 18, 2020
Hyundai L&C, not the "car" company, but is just as much fun!
L&C stands for Living and Culture - we are the wholesale
division of manufacturing plants in Texas and Canada, and Korea. We
are a countertop solution company producing both quartz and sold
surface acrylic options for the building materials industry. This
position is located in Columbus, OH. The hours are Monday through
Friday 8:00 - 5:00. You get a one hour lunch. You must be at least
18 years of age, We prefer candidates live within a 30 mile radius
of the warehouse located at 2833 Charter Street Columbus, OH,
43228, but will consider further. This job pays a competitive rate,
based upon your experience and skill set. Job Summary: Before a
customer places an order and before an order is scheduled for
delivery, products arrive at the warehouse and must be safely and
properly stored for future sales. From the time this product
arrives, to the time it leaves for delivery, a warehouse material
handler is responsible for this inventory movement, cycle counts,
and other warehouse duties. The responsibilities of a material
handler center around unloading containers, organizing material,
cycle counts, staging material to be delivered, assisting a
customer with pickups, loading material, and daily clean up, etc.
To perform this job successfully, you must
- Adheres to all safety (OSHA) regulations.
- Wears proper safety equipment at all times.
- Performs daily inspections on all powered industrial equipment,
specifically any overhead cranes and forklifts.
- Review the days tasks, performing a Job Hazard Analysis daily
before the start of each shift, assuring orders are accurately and
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins
according to organizational standards.
- Track, monitor and communicate inventory levels as needed.
- Maintain a clean warehouse.
- etc.Additionally, the candidate must meet the following
Education and Experience requirements:
- 2 years of warehouse experience preferred,
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic math skills required
- Posses a valid Forklift License or be willing to have the
company train you
- Overhead Crane in a warehouse setting experience is a plus, but
not required. We will train you.
- Natural Stone or Quartz Industry experience is a plus
Education: Minimum: High School or GED, Physical demands and
Regularly required to use hands to
finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms and talk or hear
Can lift and/or move objects up to 70 lbs., when required
Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
Occasionally required to sit and climb or balance Specific vision
abilities required for this job include close vision, distance
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
ability to adjust and focus. We offer generous benefit options:
Medical , dental, and vision insurance after 30 days 401K with 100%
match after 90 days Paid vacation and sick days 10 paid Holidays
annually provide one pair of work boots annually Hyundai L&C
USA apparel to wear and an all weather 3 in 1 Coat This Company is
an Equal Opportunity Employer. Monday - Friday, 8am to 5pmThis
position is budgeted for 40 hours weekly. PI124056587
Keywords: Hyundai L&C USA LLC, Columbus , Material Handler, Professions , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!